Blue Porcelain?! Your thoughts please...

00sara00

Mar 9, 2016
Hello

I am thinking about buying the blue porcelain pendant and bracelet

Are they a good investment for the long run?
Did you buy them and regret it? And why?

What would you suggest to wear with them and stack them?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457867837.984246.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1457867848.837268.jpg

I have the pendant and the 20 motif and love them. I don't regret it for a second! I haven't seen the bracelet before...love it! Is it also only available in Paris?

I got the pendant, 20 motif necklace, 3 motif earrings, and bracelet. Love them so much. Even though it is mixed with yellow gold diamonds, I still wear them casually and formally too! It is a very good investment, I think.

Reactions: Hobbiezm
I got the pendant, 20 motif necklace, 3 motif earrings, and bracelet. Love them so much. Even though it is mixed with yellow gold diamonds, I still wear them casually and formally too! It is a very good investment, I think.

Hi Halliehallie,

Thank you for your response.
Could you please post pictures for your collection in Blue Porcelain? Especially the bracelet.

I got the pendant from my DH at the Vendome boutique when we were in Paris this Valentine. I love it and have got several compliments already. The color is much darker than in your picture. However, depending on how the light shines on it, you can still easily notice that it's a nice blue with a bit of 'pebble' effect. It is hard to compare Sevres porcelain with Lapis Lazuli because Lapis usually have inclusions like pyrite and other minerals. But, I must say that I am thinking of getting a pair of Lapis Lazuli earrings to match my pendant. I think the dark blue variety of Lapis will be the perfect match for the Sevres blue.

I got the pendant from my DH at the Vendome boutique when we were in Paris this Valentine. I love it and have got several compliments already. The color is much darker than in your picture. However, depending on how the light shines on it, you can still easily notice that it's a nice blue with a bit of 'pebble' effect. It is hard to compare Sevres porcelain with Lapis Lazuli because Lapis usually have inclusions like pyrite and other minerals. But, I must say that I am thinking of getting a pair of Lapis Lazuli earrings to match my pendant. I think the dark blue variety of Lapis will be the perfect match for the Sevres blue.

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am hesitant now to buy the pendent.
I wanted to buy it because I thought it is like navy color, but I think it is darker right?

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am hesitant now to buy the pendent.
I wanted to buy it because I thought it is like navy color, but I think it is darker right?

Yes it is a dark blue. It looks almost like black when indoors, but a beautiful blue in daylight. It's such a chameleon and the color changes in different lightings. I just love it so much. Good luck with your decision.

Yes it is a dark blue. It looks almost like black when indoors, but a beautiful blue in daylight. It's such a chameleon and the color changes in different lightings. I just love it so much. Good luck with your decision.

I was surprised how dark it can look indoors, but in sunlight there's no mistaking it's gorgeous blue color!

I bought the blue porcelain from place vendome then returned it a few hours later in exchange for a turquoise ring instead. It just looked black! And because I usually wear dark colours, it doesn't stand out as compared to my pink pendant. It only looks good under flash
52f70c594b98950efdd9cafe50d9c03b.jpg
15ee505aeec522a4dd72c263922a2b9d.jpg
8a757734e0b61b23c9c5520467f24b00.jpg