Blue Porcelain?! Your thoughts please...

For those of you ladies who have both Bleu Sevres and Onyx, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the two colors side by side? I'm curious how dark or black is the Bleu Sevres. TIA

I bought the blue porcelain from place vendome then returned it a few hours later in exchange for a turquoise ring instead. It just looked black! And because I usually wear dark colours, it doesn't stand out as compared to my pink pendant. It only looks good under flash
52f70c594b98950efdd9cafe50d9c03b.jpg
15ee505aeec522a4dd72c263922a2b9d.jpg
8a757734e0b61b23c9c5520467f24b00.jpg

The thing I love about this pendant is the size. Since it is sized between the vintage and magic it is just perfect! I wish VCA offered this size in other choices.

For those of you ladies who have both Bleu Sevres and Onyx, would it be possible for you to post a picture of the two colors side by side? I'm curious how dark or black is the Bleu Sevres. TIA

I am curious too..
I would really appreciate it if someone could compare both of them for us.

I'm probably in the minority here but although I purchased the holiday pendant, I feel like the porcelain is kind of a rip off.
Yikes. I said it out loud 😰😩. For those who own the blue porcelain...it is special because it comes from Paris. I understand this and trust me, I adore all things VCA.
That said, my preference is for natural stone especially at these price points.

I'm probably in the minority here but although I purchased the holiday pendant, I feel like the porcelain is kind of a rip off.
Yikes. I said it out loud 😰😩. For those who own the blue porcelain...it is special because it comes from Paris. I understand this and trust me, I adore all things VCA.
I agree with u totally! I have the holiday pendant too! As above, I bought the blue porcelain but changed my mind about 5 hours later and had to exchange it for a ring as it just seemed so wrong.

Yikes. I said it out loud ����. For those who own the blue porcelain...it is special because it comes from Paris. I understand this and trust me, I adore all things VCA.

I agree with u totally! I have the holiday pendant too! As above, I bought the blue porcelain but changed my mind about 5 hours later and had to exchange it for a ring as it just seemed so wrong.

Totally agree about porcelain being a rip-off :graucho:

Not because it's VCA, it makes it worth what they say it's worth but then again everything now seems to be all relative.

A TPFer did mention that her SA in Tokyo said that the Holiday Pendant for 2016 will be a "Navy" stone. My educated guess is it just might be Blue Porcelain.

Totally agree about porcelain being a rip-off :graucho:

Not because it's VCA, it makes it worth what they say it's worth but then again everything now seems to be all relative.

A TPFer did mention that her SA in Tokyo said that the Holiday Pendant for 2016 will be a "Navy" stone. My educated guess is it just might be Blue Porcelain.
I think that the value of VCA is in the design and workmanship rather than the materials used

I think that the value of VCA is in the design and workmanship rather than the materials used

Hence the reason I said everything is all relative. To each his own.

Porcelain could easily be glazed / treated in a Turquoise colour and there would be no shortage of the stone(s) that are so carefully mined and chosen from the best sources.

Yikes. I said it out loud ����. For those who own the blue porcelain...it is special because it comes from Paris. I understand this and trust me, I adore all things VCA.

Haha, I felt the same way when i first saw the blue porcelain, but was able to appreciate more after owning the pink holiday pendent. No news on the lapis in the near future. So, blue porcelain is as navy as it can get for now.

Thank you all for your input. I really appreciate it.

Honestly, I was planning to buy the bracelet with the pendant. But, after I read all the comments, I decided not to.

I loved it first because it is navy and since it looks like black indoors, I would not buy it.

I would have to disagree. The blue porcelain is just gorgeous. Indoors, it is darker. However, it is a bright blue outdoors. It is stunning. I would say a true VCA collector would love it and collect it. I would buy it all again in a heartbeat.

I would have to disagree. The blue porcelain is just gorgeous. Indoors, it is darker. However, it is a bright blue outdoors. It is stunning. I would say a true VCA collector would love it and collect it. I would buy it all again in a heartbeat.

Hi Halliehallie,

Do you mind posting photos for the blue porcelain indoor and outdoor?