OK decided to order LV agenda refills but...

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
I have no LV agenda...:tdown::crybaby::P

I've made pics of my current one and I want you experts to tell me (if it's possible) whether they'll fit...
12-06-07_0003.jpg 12-06-07_0004.jpg 12-06-07_0005.jpg

The agenda measures 6.2 x 6.5 inces and the rings are 4 inches with a gapof 0.7 inches between them ...(too much math?sorry...)

TIA!!!:flowers:

hmmm... I didn't measure my LV agenda's ring gaps, but from the pic, I *think* the PM refills should do the job. Why don't you bring your agenda with you when buying the refills at LV (assuming that you're going to a boutique)? ;)

hmmm... I didn't measure my LV agenda's ring gaps, but from the pic, I *think* the PM refills should do the job. Why don't you bring your agenda with you when buying the refills at LV (assuming that you're going to a boutique)? ;)
hehe!not going.It's impossible...I was thinking that size too.

Attachments

• lv agenda.jpg
    lv agenda.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 248
OMG so sorry I called you Veronika lol, Im in a crazy mood and getting mixed up :P yes I will to have to eventually get an agenda, I like the look of the damier azure, which one do you like ?

OMG so sorry I called you Veronika lol, Im in a crazy mood and getting mixed up :P yes I will to have to eventually get an agenda, I like the look of the damier azure, which one do you like ?
It's OK!don't worry about it.
I like Damier for men:tup:it's a very good piece.
I'm between the Mono Koala and Pomme Vernis (if I ever find one...)