Palm Springs MM: What Fits Inside?

I wanted to share what can actually fit in the Palm Springs MM, as I only feel like there are references for the mini or PM here or on YouTube.

I love the style of this backpack, and was going back and fourth online, debating between the PM and the MM. When I finally went to the store to try them on, I felt like the MM was the best size for my body (5'3", size 8-10) and for using the bag as a city/travel bag.

For the outside pocket, I have my cles key pouch and an iPhone 5 inside. There is still a generous amount of room for keys or another coin purse.

Inside, I have a make up bag, my Clemence wallet, sunglasses, eye glasses, another small makeup case, and laying flat I have an Instax mini camera. I don't have anything in the rear pocket. As you can see, there is still a bunch of space if you want to load it up.. I plan on taking this to Hawaii with me in the Fall and putting this amount with a 35mm camera inside. For reference, I was not able to fit my 13" Apple computer inside.

I hope this helps as a reference for anyone considering!

Attachments

• IMG_2641.JPG
    IMG_2641.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 2,855
  • IMG_2642.JPG
    IMG_2642.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,634
  • IMG_2644.JPG
    IMG_2644.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 5,183
I wanted to share what can actually fit in the Palm Springs MM, as I only feel like there are references for the mini or PM here or on YouTube.

I love the style of this backpack, and was going back and fourth online, debating between the PM and the MM. When I finally went to the store to try them on, I felt like the MM was the best size for my body (5'3", size 8-10) and for using the bag as a city/travel bag.

For the outside pocket, I have my cles key pouch and an iPhone 5 inside. There is still a generous amount of room for keys or another coin purse.

Inside, I have a make up bag, my Clemence wallet, sunglasses, eye glasses, another small makeup case, and laying flat I have an Instax mini camera. I don't have anything in the rear pocket. As you can see, there is still a bunch of space if you want to load it up.. I plan on taking this to Hawaii with me in the Fall and putting this amount with a 35mm camera inside. For reference, I was not able to fit my 13" Apple computer inside.

Some people have been asking if you can fit a MacBook Pro in there. What do you think?

Thank you for saving me a return. I was about to buy this backpack to carry my 13" Mac Pro in it but now I know this will not work. It's so beautiful though! Now I'm thinking about getting the mini.

Hi thanks for posting this! I'm having a hard time finding reviews on the MM as well! Do u still own it? How do u like it after use? May I pls see a modeling shot? Thanks !!!![emoji4] [emoji253]