Small reveal :)

Snow Diva

O.G.
Nov 15, 2013
Hey friends! I received a delivery at work today and I wanted to share it with my fellow Tiffany lovers!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094731.383541.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094826.812667.jpg

I must admit that the mug is a lot smaller than I anticipated -- it looks more like a teacup than a mug! Anyone else have it? Does it come in two sizes or has it always been this small?

I love this interlocking ring! I'm planning on pairing it on the same hand as a ring I have in white gold with black diamonds.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094855.582462.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458094877.903571.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Hey friends! I received a delivery at work today and I wanted to share it with my fellow Tiffany lovers!

View attachment 3302983

View attachment 3302986

I must admit that the mug is a lot smaller than I anticipated -- it looks more like a teacup than a mug! Anyone else have it? Does it come in two sizes or has it always been this small?

I love this interlocking ring! I'm planning on pairing it on the same hand as a ring I have in white gold with black diamonds.

View attachment 3302987

View attachment 3302988

Thanks for letting me share!

Very nice. Congrats

Congrats on both!!! Modeling pics of the rings please, including the ones with black diamonds.

Thanks! I will try to post some tonight after work :smile:

Lovely pieces! Congrats!

Thank you! I'm so happy with them :smile:

Very nice. Congrats

Thank you uhpharm01! :smile:

I like both of these items. I may have to get that mug very soon! Congrats and I agree with others--mod pics of the ring if you have the time!

Thank you! Yes, you should get the mug, it's adorable! I'll try to post mod pics today after work.

Beautiful!I have the mug as well and its the same size! I've never used mine to be honest but like having it as room decor on my shelf.

Yes please do post a modelling shot with the ring on.

Beautiful!I have the mug as well and its the same size! I've never used mine to be honest but like having it as room decor on my shelf.

Yes please do post a modelling shot with the ring on.

Thank you! Good to know it's the right size. I'm torn between using it as decor and using it as an actual mug lol. I just posted the mod pic :smile: