Monogram Eclipse

noreaster714

Oct 12, 2010
Hi All!

I haven't been on TPF very much lately and just saw pics of the mono eclipse bags. Love the color!

I just got the graphite mick pm yesterday because I wanted a gray in my collection and don't mind getting something from the men's collection, especially when it suits my needs.

Has anyone seen anything from the look book that is a good unisex messenger by any chance?

Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
Hi All!

I haven't been on TPF very much lately and just saw pics of the mono eclipse bags. Love the color!

I just got the graphite mick pm yesterday because I wanted a gray in my collection and don't mind getting something from the men's collection, especially when it suits my needs.

Has anyone seen anything from the look book that is a good unisex messenger by any chance?

Thank you for sharing!

There was a small crossbody bag and Kim Jones has been parading a new tote in ME on Instagram. I have a feeling Mono Eclipse could end up like DC: start as runway and later become a permanent canvas.

There was a small crossbody bag and Kim Jones has been parading a new tote in ME on Instagram. I have a feeling Mono Eclipse could end up like DC: start as runway and later become a permanent canvas.

Some pieces are limited for show, some are permanent. For example keepall 45/55 is permanent, the voyager bag is limited