Monogram Eclipse

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Hi All!

I haven't been on TPF very much lately and just saw pics of the mono eclipse bags. Love the color!

I just got the graphite mick pm yesterday because I wanted a gray in my collection and don't mind getting something from the men's collection, especially when it suits my needs.

Has anyone seen anything from the look book that is a good unisex messenger by any chance?

Thank you for sharing!

2. There was a small crossbody bag and Kim Jones has been parading a new tote in ME on Instagram. I have a feeling Mono Eclipse could end up like DC: start as runway and later become a permanent canvas.

3. Some pieces are limited for show, some are permanent. For example keepall 45/55 is permanent, the voyager bag is limited

4. What are you talking about?

5. Monogram Eclipse is going to be a permanent line, but the initial drop will include quite a few seasonal bags (the backpack, etc.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice