Website ordering? Shipping?

Feb 18, 2015
Does anyone know if Fendi ships internationally? I want a specific scarf that is not offered on the US website but it is offered on the different European websites. Can I still get this item? I would be willing to pay shipping costs, but I know some companies don't offer international shipping and you can only buy the items they sell in your specific country. The US has a much more limited selection of scarves then they do overseas and don't have the particular one I am interested in purchasing,

I just had this issue as well with something else and found out that Fendi EU will not ship to US (and vice versa) :sad:

Have you tried calling a Fendi store and asking if it may be available in a US boutique? I know that the item number is the same across all countries so you may be able to search it by that.

I hope you find your scarf! :smile:

I just had this issue as well with something else and found out that Fendi EU will not ship to US (and vice versa) :sad:

Have you tried calling a Fendi store and asking if it may be available in a US boutique? I know that the item number is the same across all countries so you may be able to search it by that.

I hope you find your scarf! :smile:

Well, shucks :shucks: Kinda figured this might be the case. No, I haven't contacted the Fendi boutiques yet. Been too busy but I'll look into that. Do they carry items in the US boutiques that aren't offered on the US website?

Well, shucks :shucks: Kinda figured this might be the case. No, I haven't contacted the Fendi boutiques yet. Been too busy but I'll look into that. Do they carry items in the US boutiques that aren't offered on the US website?
:yes: Yes, I bought my Kooky Bag Bug from the Bal Harbour Boutique when Kooky appeared as "out of stock" on the website. ;)