Website ordering? Shipping?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Fendi ships internationally? I want a specific scarf that is not offered on the US website but it is offered on the different European websites. Can I still get this item? I would be willing to pay shipping costs, but I know some companies don't offer international shipping and you can only buy the items they sell in your specific country. The US has a much more limited selection of scarves then they do overseas and don't have the particular one I am interested in purchasing,

2. I just had this issue as well with something else and found out that Fendi EU will not ship to US (and vice versa) :sad:

Have you tried calling a Fendi store and asking if it may be available in a US boutique? I know that the item number is the same across all countries so you may be able to search it by that.

I hope you find your scarf! :smile:

3. Well, shucks :shucks: Kinda figured this might be the case. No, I haven't contacted the Fendi boutiques yet. Been too busy but I'll look into that. Do they carry items in the US boutiques that aren't offered on the US website?

4. :yes: Yes, I bought my Kooky Bag Bug from the Bal Harbour Boutique when Kooky appeared as "out of stock" on the website. ;)

5. The scarf I want isn't offered on the US website at all though. I am just hoping it is not exclusive to Europe. They sometimes do that so I guess I will have to see.

6. Oh, I see. Please, keep us updated. I really hope you can find the scarf! ;)