Isabel Marant Boots thread!

is anyone familiar with sizing on the "Drew" boots? they are new for the spring season and i can't find any reviews on them yet. NAP has them and they say they run large. mytheresa also has them and they say they run small. so i'm not sure which size to get!!!

btw, if anyone is wondering about the milla cutout booties, i just received a pair on sale from the outnet. i found them to run a pinch on the small size. i purchased them in a 39 and i could've gone up to a 40 without any problem. the 39's are ok but they'll need to be broken in. they're all suede and more of a wide cut high heel so they're very forgiving all around.

I caught the IM Dickers boots bug! :loveeyes:
I bought my first pair few days ago on luisaviaroma in the color taupe without doing much research on the sizing- just clicked my size 35 and boom in a matter of seconds I bought them!
When I received them I was ecstatic, although at first glanced they seemed...tiny... and boy were they tiny!!! I had to squeeze my feet in them and could barely stand up! It hurt, a lot!
I returned them immediately.
Now I cannot get these boots out of my head, I want them. I need them!
Reading this thread really helped because I discovered that french shoe sizing is different from italian. I didn't know that! When I ordered my Chloè Suzannas I got my regular size and had no problems. I guess every designer has a different fit.
Just wanted to post my experience.
Keep sharing info and posting pics of your boots ladies!
x

is anyone familiar with sizing on the "Drew" boots? they are new for the spring season and i can't find any reviews on them yet. NAP has them and they say they run large. mytheresa also has them and they say they run small. so i'm not sure which size to get!!!

btw, if anyone is wondering about the milla cutout booties, i just received a pair on sale from the outnet. i found them to run a pinch on the small size. i purchased them in a 39 and i could've gone up to a 40 without any problem. the 39's are ok but they'll need to be broken in. they're all suede and more of a wide cut high heel so they're very forgiving all around.

I would like to know too. I have been going to and fro from NAP to Mytheresa and it's very confusing! I hope someone can enlighten us!!!

I would like to know too. I have been going to and fro from NAP to Mytheresa and it's very confusing! I hope someone can enlighten us!!!
hi! i wanted to let you know that i ordered the "drew" boots in both 39 & 40 and ended up keeping the 40. for reference, i wear a 39 in the dicker boots and definitely needed a 40 in the drew boots. i'd say they run true to size for european sizing. i'm a US9 so that technically translates to an EU40. hope that helps!! they're great boots, btw. nice heel with a decent amount of height. more of a sleek clean mod look. good luck!!

hi! i wanted to let you know that i ordered the "drew" boots in both 39 & 40 and ended up keeping the 40. for reference, i wear a 39 in the dicker boots and definitely needed a 40 in the drew boots. i'd say they run true to size for european sizing. i'm a US9 so that technically translates to an EU40. hope that helps!! they're great boots, btw. nice heel with a decent amount of height. more of a sleek clean mod look. good luck!!

Thanks a lot!!! So since I'm a 40 I should take a 41, right? By the way I'm also a 41 in Dickers.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457087607.318046.jpg

Finally got my first pair of Dickers in the right size!!! Got them on Farfetch in italian sizing. I'm a 36 and they fit perfect [emoji106]🏼 Got the color Taupe and I can see me wearing them with everything, from jeans to dresses, so happy!!!