The Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bean Thread

I live in a small town and I think the closest shop is more than 3 hours away. I will be in Seattle in March so I guess I can visit the store there. I was hoping items shipped from the storage would be more likely to be "brand new" than the ones that have been inspected and touched by many customers in a store, but well... you cannot tell.

I can see why you would think that, but stores usually have more than one item in stock and will sell you the untouched new item that is still wrapped up. You also have the opportunity to inspect the item before you purchase it! [emoji4]

I can see why you would think that, but stores usually have more than one item in stock and will sell you the untouched new item that is still wrapped up. You also have the opportunity to inspect the item before you purchase it! [emoji4]
I will definitely visit the Tiffany in downtown Seattle. It looks like a big store and hope it has lots of items in stock.

I have the bean earrings and bean on a wire. Here is a pic of me w the earring. I think it is a large bean maybe 18mm but it has been so long since I bought them, I cannot remember. They are at least 12 yrs old. They were clip ons that Tiffany changed to posts for me.

Attachments

• IMG_3807.jpg
    IMG_3807.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 2,851
Hello enablers, I was wondering if I could ask you Ladies some advice? My DH bought me the mini bean in SS for Christmas. I adore it! I am usually a platinum wearer, but I do love this pendant. I have not taken it off since I got it. I have relaced wearing my rose gold open heart on a platinum chain with the mini bean. Do you think it is too much to get the matching bracelet to stack with my other bracelets? Or should I look at getting something else? We are going to New York later on this year and DH has offered to buy me something from Tiffany's. Thank you in advance xxx

Last edited:
Hello enablers, I was wondering if I could ask you Ladies some advice? My DH bought me the mini bean in SS for Christmas. I adore it! I am usually a platinum wearer, but I do love this pendant. I have not taken it off since I got it. I have relaced wearing my rose gold open heart on a platinum chain with the mini bean. Do you think it is too much to get the matching bracelet to stack with my other bracelets? Or should I look at getting something else? We are going to New York later on this year and DH has offered to buy me something from Tiffany's. Thank you in advance xxx

I have not seen the new bean bracelets in person,
but I think it is not to much.
I wear my bean necklace and earrings together with my
Elsa Peretti Charm bracelet where is also a bean included.
When I have time I try to do some pics.

Just posted on the DBTY thread, but thought I would also show my rose gold bean paired with the DBTY necklace 😀...I have been researching the DBTY necklaces for a while and 😀, decided to go for the .12 in platinum on. 16" chain, it is paired with the 9mm rose gold bead also on a 16" chain. I also have the YG bean, the same size which I like but I prefer the tone of the RG on this occasion. I did buy the bigger silver bean (that was the start of my bean fetish 😊) but I bought the 14mm and it's too big, it just looks wrong on me. Any way here's the RG bean and dbty necklace
image.jpeg

Reactions: mave33
I personally prefer the bean, its solid and it doesn't flip or move around. I think the bow would end up flipping and that would annoy me too much.:smile: .. just my personal thoughts and I could be totally wrong :lol:

Today I got the Bean necklace (12mm) and the earrings (9mm). I am very happy with my new pieces. I post pics, even they aren't the best, as I haven't found much pics of Bean earrings.

Attachments

• IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,839
  • IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 2,832
  • IMG_0522.JPG
    IMG_0522.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,686