The Tiffany Elsa Peretti Bean Thread

Which size bean is the more traditional and classic bean? The 12mm or 16 mm? or even 9 mm?

Thank you!
I think the 16mm is the classic size, but to be honest you have to get the size that works for you! I feel that if you are looking for an everyday pice, that picking something that is proportional to your figure would be best. However, if you are looking for a bolder look, pick something at least one size bigger than you would normally wear. Hope that helps!

Which size bean is the more traditional and classic bean? The 12mm or 16 mm? or even 9 mm?

Thank you!

I don't know what the classic size is. As I got my Bean I tried first the 14 mm and it was too big for me for everyday wear as I prefer more dainty jewellery. I went with the 12 mm. I am happy with the 12 mm I wear it 24/7 since I got it about 3-4 weeks ago. Sometimes I think even 12mm is on the bigger side, still dainty not too small but not overwhelming.

Reactions: mave33
Dear bean lovers, especially those with gemstone bean necklaces - how is the stone attached to the chain? Does the bean slide on the chain? Thinking of exchanging my (broken) green jade bean earrings for the necklace! Thanks in advance!

I've been surfing the Tiffany site obsessively, looking for simple, "unusual" yet classic pieces to put on my wishlist. The bean collection seems perfect for me! Such a pity so many pieces are discontinued, though, as I've been hooked on the idea of collecting matching earrings, necklace, ring, and bracelet for a "put together" look that tends to escape me fashion-wise :P

(I feel I look better in yellow gold, which just kills me, as gold jewelry is so expensive, and some of my most-wanted Tiffany pieces don't come in yellow gold!)

My beanie from 5 yrs ago in 14mm I believe.. Now I'm thinking of getting a bean rose gold in size 9mm or vCa sweet Alhambra rose gold carnelian.. Hopefully both.. [emoji6]

.. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461225917.417640.jpg

Today I got the Bean necklace (12mm) and the earrings (9mm). I am very happy with my new pieces. I post pics, even they aren't the best, as I haven't found much pics of Bean earrings.

Lovely! Thanks for posting. I have two different size bean necklaces and have been wanting to get the earrings for a while. This has definitely pushed me to get them sooner than later. :smile: