I am so torn

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
i can not decide for the life of me as to which bag i should get.

1)the medium black sig ergo hobo- this bag is beautiful, practical, comfortable...BUT i already have a black bag that i love (non-Coach), so i am having a hard time justifying buying the ergo...

2)the signature stripe denim tote- again, this bag is so beautiful but because it is so wide open, i am worried about safety. But i am a sucker for that denim style and the legacy lining! I'm also worried about it falling off of my shoulder, which the bf says won't be a problem once i put my stuff in it.

3)the ergo black sig crossbody- this bag would be wonderful for trips. But i wouldn't use it as often as the other two.

oooh woe is me :sad:

What should i do?

Also, how many times a week do you go to your local Coach store? I always feel like the SA's look at me like i'm in there every weekend (which i'm not. I really only go in like 1-2 a month).

:heart:

i can not decide for the life of me as to which bag i should get.

1)the medium black sig ergo hobo- this bag is beautiful, practical, comfortable...BUT i already have a black bag that i love (non-Coach), so i am having a hard time justifying buying the ergo...

2)the signature stripe denim tote- again, this bag is so beautiful but because it is so wide open, i am worried about safety. But i am a sucker for that denim style and the legacy lining! I'm also worried about it falling off of my shoulder, which the bf says won't be a problem once i put my stuff in it.

3)the ergo black sig crossbody- this bag would be wonderful for trips. But i wouldn't use it as often as the other two.

oooh woe is me :sad:

What should i do?

Also, how many times a week do you go to your local Coach store? I always feel like the SA's look at me like i'm in there every weekend (which i'm not. I really only go in like 1-2 a month).

:heart:

Well, based on what you've said it sounds like you already have the 'black bag category' covered. If you want a bag you will use a LOT and that you want to be able to put a lot IN...go for the Denim Tote.
However, if you are really concerned about the openness of the tote...what about the denim Satchel?

thanks, ladies. I think i'm probably going to go with the denim tote, because i love it oh so much. Maybe next month i'll spring for the ergo!
:smile:

thanks, ladies. I think i'm probably going to go with the denim tote, because i love it oh so much. Maybe next month i'll spring for the ergo!
:smile:
Yes, you can attach a wristlet to the handles and have it hang on the inside of the bag, that way it can't fall out and nobody can reach in and take it. It is such a cute bag and any accessories, charms, scarves etc will go great with it, it is like jeans !