Enable me ladies, please! Need a break from LV.

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Hello! I need help!

I am ready to stray a bit, but am at a loss. I have a ton of LV, a few Hermes, a few Chanels...but think I am ready for another chanel, but I am at a total loss of what to even look at.

I only have a few Chanels now; a Black Cambon reporter and white cambon reporter, which I have had for 3 or 4 years. My only recent purchase is a gold naked shopper, which I love, but do realize it is more of a fad, than here to stay.

I usually like big bags. I usually don't like hobos, but the cabas' looks pretty cute...but heard it's faked a lot. I looked at a chocolate reporter at NM the othe day that I liked...but wasn''t thrilled at getting the same bag a third time

Price isn't a huge issue, but would like to keep it around 2000 -2500...so I am your hands ladies, give me some suggestions (and pics, please if you have them).

Many Thanks!

ITA, I'm really into the classic bags at the moment. Modern Chain is also good, but a bit pricey, I think the expandable flap is also beautiful.

Hello! I need help!

I am ready to stray a bit, but am at a loss. I have a ton of LV, a few Hermes, a few Chanels...but think I am ready for another chanel, but I am at a total loss of what to even look at.

I only have a few Chanels now; a Black Cambon reporter and white cambon reporter, which I have had for 3 or 4 years. My only recent purchase is a gold naked shopper, which I love, but do realize it is more of a fad, than here to stay.

I usually like big bags. I usually don't like hobos, but the cabas' looks pretty cute...but heard it's faked a lot. I looked at a chocolate reporter at NM the othe day that I liked...but wasn''t thrilled at getting the same bag a third time

Price isn't a huge issue, but would like to keep it around 2000 -2500...so I am your hands ladies, give me some suggestions (and pics, please if you have them).

Many Thanks!

There you are!!!! Come back to LV this instant!!!..lol..

J/K....chanels are soooo pretty!!!!:okay:

Once u go CHANEL....You will NEVER go back...LMAO....

I say go for a funky tote style from Chanel.One of my personal faves is the expandable flap tote.I have it in black and a peachy pink color.loVES!!!

Oh, I will go back, I know myself...everyone told me the same about Hermes, but even with a couple of birkins and a kelly, and a few chanels already (this wouldn't be my first) I still love my LV best (and my SAs)..but I do need a change, plus a have the shopping bug and there is nothing I want right now at LV....plus it's good to mix it up...I know you like to mix, too Jill ;)

The dark brown Pocket in the City, large E/W Tote that I saw at Saks couple of days ago was.............TDF GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!-ENABLING BIG TIME - wish I could get it right now., it is awesome!!!

I think maybe a jumbo flap.

I just don't know...I wish NM had more of a selection to look at. Anyone from the bay area. How is the SF store, is it worth a trip from San Jose to look?