Post Pictures of Sapphire Jewelry Here

This is one of the loveliest stones I've ever seen. Would love to see the colour change sounds amazing. Love a blue gems.

Oh! This is sooooo pretty!!! Wow!

So, so pretty! Any chance of another pic in natural sunlight?

Your ring is beautiful!!! Could you share your jeweler? I am in the process of selecting a sapphire for DD and seem that no heat treatments natural stones are better - is that correct?

Here are some additional photos of the ring in different lightings.

staceyjan, I bought my ring from a jeweller in Naples Florida. The stone itself was really a one-off. They said they didn't get stones like this very often. But they do have wide range of coloured stone pieces, from coloured gemsones to coloured diamonds, which is their specialty. If you want to know the name please feel free to PM me.

Attachments

• 20160123_100126_resized.jpg
    20160123_100126_resized.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 936
  • 20160123_112206_resized.jpg
    20160123_112206_resized.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 944
  • 20160123_112332_resized-1.jpg
    20160123_112332_resized-1.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 944
I don't have a lot of Sapphire jewelry even though I love the stone in all it's colors. Here are a few of the pieces I do have. First picture is of a multi Sapphire cross & a yellow Sapphire pendant I bought several years ago.

The second pic is of the pink Sapphire cross my husband gave me for Christmas & the third picture is of a yellow Sapphire cross by Barbara Bixby. This was also a gift from my husband in 2015.

I would really like to find a pair of blue Sapphire & diamond earrings & a blue Sapphire & diamond ring to add to my collection.

Your pieces are beautiful! I especially like the yellow and pink sapphire pieces!

staceyjan, I bought my ring from a jeweller in Naples Florida. The stone itself was really a one-off. They said they didn't get stones like this very often. But they do have wide range of coloured stone pieces, from coloured gemsones to coloured diamonds, which is their specialty. If you want to know the name please feel free to PM me.
WOW! Amazing ring.

Your ring is truly stunning!

Amazing! I was hoping it was an online jeweler ask I am looking for a small sapphire for dd.

After about a 4-5 month process, I finally picked up my reset of 7.65 Ceylon Sapphire ring. Though I loved the center stone, I was never in love with the old setting.

This setting I am absolutely thrilled with—the workmanship, setting and stones are incredible. It's definitely a WOW!

Attachments

• IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 793
  • IMG_1610.jpg
    IMG_1610.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_1595.jpg
    IMG_1595.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 790
  • IMG_1594.jpg
    IMG_1594.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 772
  • IMG_1617.jpg
    IMG_1617.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_1599.jpg
    IMG_1599.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 789
  • IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 785
After about a 4-5 month process, I finally picked up my reset of 7.65 Ceylon Sapphire ring. Though I loved the center stone, I was never in love with the old setting.

This setting I am absolutely thrilled with—the workmanship, setting and stones are incredible. It's definitely a WOW!

Wow!!! This is totally a wow!!! Details, please? [emoji177]