**I couldn't resist...instant double Mulberry bag reveal!**

libertygirl

constant love affair
O.G.
Sep 12, 2007
Hi everyone! So after my indecision going backwards and forwards between the Cara and the Bayswater, I decided to opt for them both! Presenting my new beauties:

Attachments

• Mulberry Bayswater and Cara 2.jpg
    Mulberry Bayswater and Cara 2.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 616
  • MULBERRY Bayswater and Cara.jpg
    MULBERRY Bayswater and Cara.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 619
And another shot of the duo :love:

Neither came with boxes but I did request one and so they sent one out special delivery (which came BEAUTIFULLY wrapped). I then exchanged my Cara because I wasn't happy with the one I had and the sent it in another box! So now I have one for each :smile:

So impressed with Mulberry customer service :heart:

Attachments

• Mulberry Bayswater and Cara 3.jpg
    Mulberry Bayswater and Cara 3.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 630
Hi everyone! So after my indecision going backwards and forwards between the Cara and the Bayswater, I decided to opt for them both! Presenting my new beauties:

Libertygirl! I wondered where you had been hiding [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Love your new purchases, they're both very special!
Enjoy! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

haha me too ;)
picture.php

And another shot of the duo :love:

Neither came with boxes but I did request one and so they sent one out special delivery (which came BEAUTIFULLY wrapped). I then exchanged my Cara because I wasn't happy with the one I had and the sent it in another box! So now I have one for each :smile:

So impressed with Mulberry customer service :heart:
Congrats Libertygirl, the bays looked gorgeous on you and the cara is gorgeous too. Enjoy them both!

haha me too ;)
picture.php
Gorgeous bags NSAIDs.