Beautiful, especially the cara. Great choices x

Thank you so much! I'm so in love :heart:

Both are lovely congrats :smile:

Thank you Ser!! :smile:

Watched your reveal video last night, both look lovely! Congratulations :smile:

Aw thank you so much!! :hugs:

Both are lovely, congrats! :smile:

Thank you Taimi!! :smile:

The right decision because both are just so different...........congratulations! :smile:

I totally agree haha! Thank you! :smile:

Libertygirl! I wondered where you had been hiding [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]
Love your new purchases, they're both very special!
Enjoy! [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Haha you found me in Mulberry! A change of pace from Chanel has been nice - plus Mulberry bags seem remarkably affordable compared to the horrors of Chanel :lol:

Thank you so much! How are you?? Did you end up getting your Boy? loving your new avatar pic!!

Haha you found me in Mulberry! A change of pace from Chanel has been nice - plus Mulberry bags seem remarkably affordable compared to the horrors of Chanel :lol:

Thank you so much! How are you?? Did you end up getting your Boy? loving your new avatar pic!!

Helloooooooooo
I'm very well Thankyou! And yes I finallllyyyyyyyy just got my black boy [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4], as you know it was a very long journey [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] I did a reveal in the January thread [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4], have definitely missed you on the Chanel side [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Mulberry bags are soooo beautiful and a worthy departure from Chanel, enjoy your cara and Bayswater, they're really stunning [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Helloooooooooo
I'm very well Thankyou! And yes I finallllyyyyyyyy just got my black boy [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4], as you know it was a very long journey [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4] I did a reveal in the January thread [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4], have definitely missed you on the Chanel side [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Mulberry bags are soooo beautiful and a worthy departure from Chanel, enjoy your cara and Bayswater, they're really stunning [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Oh how wonderful!! I'm SO pleased for you, I know how long you waited - patience really does pay off! Will have to have a look for your reveal. I absolutely love my Boy so you definitely made a great choice! :hugs:

And thank you!! I can't wait to use them! :woohoo: