Help! Offered a Constance...

Ok my SA just called and said its actually a mini size. I'm supposed to see it tomorrow. Can anyone comment on this size? Thank you!

it is size 18 instead of normal 24 - it is small - so depending what you need to put into the bag - go and look at it tomorrow and please give an update!

Ok my SA just called and said its actually a mini size. I'm supposed to see it tomorrow. Can anyone comment on this size? Thank you!

I have the mini and just love it! I have to use a card case instead of my Bearn wallet but that doesn't bother me. I can fit in all the essentials. Sunnies in a soft pouch (Pilo), Bastia coin case, 2 lip glosses, iPhone 5s, car keys and some tissues. It carries more than you would think and I find the flap/closure very forgiving. I wear mine xbody, on shoulder and shortened on shoulder...very versatile. It's great when I want to lighten my load and be hands free. Dresses up and down with ease.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Update: I fell in love with sanguine! I should mention this is the second C she has offered me. I didn't like the color of the first one so I passed but this one is perfect! And the contrast stitching is so pretty. I'm so excited!!! She also set aside a jige for me too! I started screaming. Was in complete overload. In total, I bought the two bags, a throw blanket, dogon wallet, and a140CM. Thank you ladies for all your help, I truly appreciate it!

Update: I fell in love with sanguine! I should mention this is the second C she has offered me. I didn't like the color of the first one so I passed but this one is perfect! And the contrast stitching is so pretty. I'm so excited!!! She also set aside a jige for me too! I started screaming. Was in complete overload. In total, I bought the two bags, a throw blanket, dogon wallet, and a140CM. Thank you ladies for all your help, I truly appreciate it!

I'm so happy that you got it. Constance are so hard to find and you found it in a very pretty color.

Please post a picture and model shot. I'm so excited for you!

great! please do post pics and share with us!

Yay!!! Post pictures please!!! Would love to see your beautiful purchases! So happy for you[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Yay! Sounds beautiful. Can't wait to see it.