Help! Offered a Constance...

... Sanguine IMO not a colour for people who tend to neutrals.
But then see it to make a decision for yourself. You have to be happy with the bag when you spend so much On it. Don't compromise.

Can you go and view it, it's very important to see and try it on, we can only give advice based on our own experiences and likes. IF the colour and size suits you then just be a little careful as Swift can definitely get Jean colour transfer. Please don't buy just any Constance because it's rarer. You may end up regretting it and missing one you might love more. Besides they are back in production and not rested as before.

Go and view it personally
See if it changes your opinions
My view on sanguine
Not a difficult color to match
Goes well with neutral
Love contrast stitching on it
Its not wow color
Maybe takes some time for you fall in love
As for c24
Strap is not very long
Maybe it barely touches that much of your jeans if you worry about color transfer
Use the shorter strap options if you wearing darker color
Long option for pastel outfit
What you may like to focus is
Can you accept swift getting scratches

Anyway like i say previously
I will grab any constance
I will not turn a c down
Haha

Gd luck

Thank you bagidiotic! Such great advice. I didn't think about wearing it shorter if I'm in jeans [emoji2]

Can you go and view it, it's very important to see and try it on, we can only give advice based on our own experiences and likes. IF the colour and size suits you then just be a little careful as Swift can definitely get Jean colour transfer. Please don't buy just any Constance because it's rarer. You may end up regretting it and missing one you might love more. Besides they are back in production and not rested as before.

Thank you periogirl28! Yes I've arranged to see it in person. If the color sings to me then I'll scoop it up, if not, I'll wait. I've already been waiting a year [emoji23]

I am not familiar with this color but I would wait for the color I really wanted. I gave my SA 2 colors that I like and I am waiting patiently for it.

Thank you crazyforbag! I'm going to go see the color. I never gave my SA specific colors, she's pretty good with knowing what I like and what will match for me. If I like it, I'll get it. If not, I'll patiently wait!

sanguine is gorgeous! and with palladium, it has a more modern look. love it.

I would not turn a C down, honestly. Lucky you!

I was going to say I'm not sure about the color until I read it's swift! I'd go for it! A Constance is difficult to find let alone in swift!

grab it. C is so rare, and it is even rarer than B and K (as per my SAs)

Thank you ladies!! Fingers crossed. I do like that it's swift. Appreciate your help [emoji178]