Help! Offered a Constance...

congrats Ms Bunny....love everything!

More pics of the Constance please! Modeling pics too! It's so beautiful!

Wow! Beautiful items!

Oh my! This is just breathtaking! Congrats, and I'm glad you decided to get her. Amazing jige too! And everything else for that matter!!!

Great haul! Once again, many congrats!

nice C!!! also love avalon blanket

Beautiful Constance! The Avalon throw is great too!

Congrats
They're all beautiful

Thank you all for the kind words [emoji173]️

Does the Constance have brushed hardware? It is stunning. Sanguine is my favorite color....
I have a Kelly and Evelyne in Sanguine and they get heavy use.
Just curious....do you know if the bag was a special order that someone turned down? It is a rare size!!! Congrats!!

Thanks bostonbirkin! It is brushed hardware. The color is fabulous. Goes with a lot as you mention! It didn't sound like a turned down special order when my SA told me about it. I think it was just something special they got in the store.

It's gorgeous, congrats! And your other items are lovely as well - a fruitful trip. ;)

So glad you got the C! She's a real beauty and the rest of your H is amazing.... Congrats!!

wow this is absolutely gorgeous!!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Lovely C! I think the 18 cm is just the perfect size. And the contrast stitching is fab!

Congratulations dear! It's beautiful

Very pretty C. Congratulations! The rest of your items are great too. Enjoy.

Big Congrats! Love your goodies

Thank you so much for the kind words! Yes the 18 actually holds quite a bit and the contrast stitching is extra special. Thanks for letting me share.

View attachment 3251466

Sanguine Constance and rivale double tour! Thanks to everyone who helped me make this decision! I'm so excited to finally have a C and in a color I love!

A few other items...

View attachment 3251468

Jige Elan orange

Wow! You did amazing!! Love your beautiful C and Jige[emoji173]️[emoji173]️.. The throw is perfect for the crazy winter and so is your csgm[emoji173]️