Gucci Disco Bag Club

Eeeeeekkkk! I ventured out of the LV forum to stalk this bag and find you here posting more pics that will push me over the edge. I love your collection and this pic as soooo helpful to me too. I may need to add this to my list!

Hi!! It's nice to see you here too!! Thank you for the lovely comments!! It's definitely a great addition to my collection!! It's my 2nd one but may need another color!![emoji16][emoji16]

Thanks for the pictures, do you think it could hold a 500ml bottle of water?

I think it can fit but it might take up a whole lot of space. I'm guessing fitting it sideways. I'm sure someone here can chime in.

I think it can fit but it might take up a whole lot of space. I'm guessing fitting it sideways. I'm sure someone here can chime in.

Thanks, it would definitely have to go sideways. I'm thinking this is going to be too small for me because I would also need to fit my LV koala wallet, coin purse, perforated cles with keys, camera, pocket mirror, phone, and pocket pack of kleenex!

My new fuchsia Disco! :loveeyes: I haven't used it yet but I think this will be my new go to bag. I really want the Disco in nude pink and I'll take one in black too! Lol!! It may be hard to stop at one!

Attachments

• IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    986.1 KB · Views: 2,969
Reactions: mrs.JC
My new fuchsia Disco! :loveeyes: I haven't used it yet but I think this will be my new go to bag. I really want the Disco in nude pink and I'll take one in black too! Lol!! It may be hard to stop at one!

I bought one in black a few months ago and have not stopped using it. Thinking about another color, this is just the perfect little bag for me. I hope you will love your new baby as much as I do.