Louis Vuitton June - Nov 2015 New Releases

Hi doll! This is such a fun piece! Do you feel your phone is secure in there? No falling out?
So far so good. I was concerned since the folio doesn't have a surrounding plastic to encase the phone, but rather an adhesive strip that your phone clings to inside the folio. I must say after several days usage, it's holding up great. No sense that the phone will detach from the adhesive. Granted, this isn't a heavy duty case to guard against dropping the phone. But it does a good job of protecting the screen inside my purse and of course looks stylish. :smile:

So far so good. I was concerned since the folio doesn't have a surrounding plastic to encase the phone, but rather an adhesive strip that your phone clings to inside the folio. I must say after several days usage, it's holding up great. No sense that the phone will detach from the adhesive. Granted, this isn't a heavy duty case to guard against dropping the phone. But it does a good job of protecting the screen inside my purse and of course looks stylish. :smile:

Hi honey. Hope you are well! I just wanted to check in with you to see how the iPhone folio is holding up? I'm so interested in it!

Hi honey. Hope you are well! I just wanted to check in with you to see how the iPhone folio is holding up? I'm so interested in it!
Still holding up great! After a week or so, I stopped babying it and routinely bend the front cover backwards underneath the back cover. Within a few seconds, it snaps right back into place. Still looks brand new. And the adhesive is still holding my phone as strong as ever. Very pleasantly surprised by the durability / usability of this cute case. Thumbs up :tup:

Still holding up great! After a week or so, I stopped babying it and routinely bend the front cover backwards underneath the back cover. Within a few seconds, it snaps right back into place. Still looks brand new. And the adhesive is still holding my phone as strong as ever. Very pleasantly surprised by the durability / usability of this cute case. Thumbs up :tup:

Thanks love! I'm gonna snag it up!

Just thought I'd jump in and tell you that I've had mine 3 months and have bent the cover around a few times and it's still stuck on great!

Thanks love! I really like the folio idea. I was just worried as I've heard some people say it stops sticking..but i guess everything isn't for everyone right?! Do you know if the new iPhone 6s fits in this too? Just forward thinking may be getting a new phone next year

Thanks love! I really like the folio idea. I was just worried as I've heard some people say it stops sticking..but i guess everything isn't for everyone right?! Do you know if the new iPhone 6s fits in this too? Just forward thinking may be getting a new phone next year

I just checked the size differences between 6 and 6s and they are the same! So we're good [emoji106]🏻

Just thought I'd jump in and tell you that I've had mine 3 months and have bent the cover around a few times and it's still stuck on great!

Picked it up yesterday in the brown interior (hot pink was sold out in the company except for a few stores) so I improvised with pink hot stamp [emoji7][emoji106]🏻 I love the size of it! Thank you for help !!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451239409.718142.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451239435.476525.jpg

Last edited:
Picked it up yesterday in the brown interior (hot pink was sold out in the company except for a few stores) so I improvised with pink hot stamp [emoji7][emoji106]🏻 I love the size of it! Thank you for help !!View attachment 3223837View attachment 3223838

Congrats! I have the brown interior too. Love the pink hotstamp! I wish I got it done before I put my phone in it.My daughter gave it to me for my birthday so she wanted me to put the phone on straight away and with the excitement I didn't even think of hotstamping LOL:lol:

Thanks for your response! Shiny leather instead of matte would have taken this to the next level for me. Either way still beautiful and I will probably go for the zippy :smile:
You're right about that shiny leather vs the matte finish that they decided to use. I knew it was something that was different in this purse and I just couldn't put my finger on it.