Tivoli GM

Meesh202

Feb 6, 2015
Looking for your feedback. I have been eyeing this bag or years. Finally decided gm not pm. Can you please give me feedback of what you love and what you hate? Thx!!

You might want to check in the Tivoli Clubhouse for reviews. I have the GM and I love it. I can wear it as a hand held or as a shoulder bag. I like the versatility of it being worn casual or dressy. I hear some people complain of the tabs curling but I have not experienced that. I have many LV bags and Tivoli is in heavy rotation. I hope this helps.

I have the GM as well and it is one of my favorite pieces. The only knock I have is it's a heavy bag. But I am used to that because many of my bags are... It's a fabulous piece and my all time favorite DE bag!

I bought one years before and it was super underutilized. Couldn't deal with the vachetta darkening (ultimately I sold all my monogram pieces) and also it was so heavy, I felt.

In the end I got a trevi pm to replace it and it suited my needs much better...

The Trivoli GM was my first bag. I don't wear it as much because it is a little big for me but whenever I wear it I always question myself as to why I don't wear it more often. It is a beautiful bag, one I will probably keep forever.

Looking for your feedback. I have been eyeing this bag or years. Finally decided gm not pm. Can you please give me feedback of what you love and what you hate? Thx!!
CornishMon did an excellent review in this very bag a few months ago in her Bag Reflection thread, complete with modeling pics. Check it out!

I had it and sold it. I loved it for the first couple of years, but the pleats started relaxing and the bag began to lose its shape. I could never get it to be "even" on both sides, especially if my items shifted in the bag.

The Trivoli GM was my first bag. I don't wear it as much because it is a little big for me but whenever I wear it I always question myself as to why I don't wear it more often. It is a beautiful bag, one I will probably keep forever.
I have been looking at it forever and finally decided I like the GM over the PM. One of the sales associates at lv asked me why I havent bought when I own everytging else. Lol he actually told me to check and make sure I dont have it somewhere. That's funny. Could be true. But sadly quite funny:smile:))) thx!!!

I bought a brand new Tivoli GM a few years ago. Although it's roomy, it stuck out too much for my liking, the pleats drove me nuts when they got smashed, the hard zippering was annoying, the rolled straps weren't comfy, the bottoms of the straps would curl, the charm made an annoying noise when it would hit the bag as I carried it. I also didn't like how the bag hung when it had a lot of stuff in it, how the bottoms of the straps would pull up the bag in that area. A beautiful looking bag but not well designed IMO. I ended up selling it.

I bought a brand new Tivoli GM a few years ago. Although it's roomy, it stuck out too much for my liking, the pleats drove me nuts when they got smashed, the hard zippering was annoying, the rolled straps weren't comfy, the bottoms of the straps would curl, the charm made an annoying noise when it would hit the bag as I carried it. I also didn't like how the bag hung when it had a lot of stuff in it, how the bottoms of the straps would pull up the bag in that area. A beautiful looking bag but not well designed IMO. I ended up selling it.

+1

The zipper is a pain in the butt. Whenever you put something heavier than a cell phone in the bag, it puffs out in an odd, round shape. The pleats also drove me nuts because they have a mind of their own. The bottom sags a fair amount too. Looks better sitting on the shelf than in action IMO