Favorite SLG?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Thought this would be a fun thread. Post a pic of your favorite SLG so far this year? Can be a purchase from whatever year but something this year you've really been favoring.

I am loving my mono cles. I also got the Josephine wallet with yellow interior and am loving that too. I also don't know if this counts as a SLG but I also picked up an ebene strap for my speedy this year and I find I enjoy using my DE speedy even more now.

When/where did you get her? So, so, so gorgeous!

From the Louis Vuitton boutique in maybe 2012 or 2011. This was part of their limited edition Valentine's Day collection. Rayure amarante. They also made a pomme and framboise striped version and a white striped neverfull. I use her very gently and rarely. I always end up using a cles and a non lv wallet (currently a Tory burch limited holiday zippy coin purse which has a key attachment So I can tuck my keys and extra cards in there.)

I have a soft spot for limited edition pieces lol. I have bad lighting but here's another picture ImageUploadedByPurseForum1438489165.499064.jpg

Reactions: Phanatical
I only have 4 SLGs from LV, Zippy in Epi, Elise compact wallet in Monogram, Toiletry Pouch 19 and a Pochette like Milia in Empreinte that comes with Citadine PM. Most used is the Zippy.