Post your Ferragamo Shoes here!!!

I quite like varina/varas. I think the trick for them to be comfortable is to get the right size. They tend to run narrow. I first got 6.5B, and they felt fine when I tried but hurt a lot when walking. I ended up returning. This complete changed with 6.5C. Those were comfortable and nice. Not a lot of store carry 6.5C, so they are just about never on sale. I will make a 7B work if I find them at a good sale. They are wide enough but a little long, so a pair of heel pad does the trick.

I would recommend you try a wider width. Not sure if you bought them at a store with good return policy, I recommend you exchanging to a wider one or bigger one with heel pad :smile: You can also take them to a cobbler to get the shoe stretched. Many department stores will offer this service for free.

Good luck!
Thanks! Yes I´ll probably take them to a cobbler and see what they can do. I´ve had them for over a year now and they are extremely worn so a return/exchange is out of the question. They are fine length wise but way to narrow, I had no idea there were different width sizes for these. Anyways I don´t think I´ll ever get anything else Ferragamo ever again, I´ve had such a bad experience with these. If you´re going to be in pain you might as well wear heels.

Thanks! Yes I´ll probably take them to a cobbler and see what they can do. I´ve had them for over a year now and they are extremely worn so a return/exchange is out of the question. They are fine length wise but way to narrow, I had no idea there were different width sizes for these. Anyways I don´t think I´ll ever get anything else Ferragamo ever again, I´ve had such a bad experience with these. If you´re going to be in pain you might as well wear heels.

I understand you had very bad experience. I do believe it resulted from sales associate trying to push sales onto you instead comfort of the shoe. Personally once I tried the wider width, they were much more comfortable and didn't need break in time at all. I wear them all the time now.

I hope you will give it another try at your actual size. Perhaps if you can find them on sale :smile:

I have the varina flats and can easily say that they were the biggest misstake. They are so uncomfortable, I cannot wear them for more than a few minutes and my feet are in pain. The sa told me they would stretch, I´ve had them for over a year now and they have not stretched one bit. If anyone is thinking about getting them, don´t. You´ll regret it to the high heavens!

That's sad that this happened to you..
I wear mine every day and they are perfect. Maybe the SA didn't help you select the right width. Don't give up on this brand, they truly are comfy, just got to make sure they're like a glove.

I understand you had very bad experience. I do believe it resulted from sales associate trying to push sales onto you instead comfort of the shoe. Personally once I tried the wider width, they were much more comfortable and didn't need break in time at all. I wear them all the time now.

I hope you will give it another try at your actual size. Perhaps if you can find them on sale :smile:

That's sad that this happened to you..
I wear mine every day and they are perfect. Maybe the SA didn't help you select the right width. Don't give up on this brand, they truly are comfy, just got to make sure they're like a glove.
Yes I definitely got a bad SA. I kept telling her they were uncomfortable but she insisted they were the right size and told me they would stretch and if I got half a size bigger they would "fly off". I´m not familier with the brand so I trusted her. But after this I know to trust my gut instict, which told me they were too small. Thanks for your words ladies! If you get any shoes form any brand that are too small they will be uncomfortable so I really should not blame the brand, it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

I have the varina flats and can easily say that they were the biggest misstake. They are so uncomfortable, I cannot wear them for more than a few minutes and my feet are in pain. The sa told me they would stretch, I´ve had them for over a year now and they have not stretched one bit. If anyone is thinking about getting them, don´t. You´ll regret it to the high heavens!
So sorry to hear this. Maybe try the thick sock/ hair dryer trick. My first pair were patent and a too narrow so I did that and now they are comfortable.

Hi all. I'm using varina flats size 7D, is it still on same size if i want to buy vara? Thanks

Well, for me Vara seem to fit a little bigger than Varinas. Varinas has more padding inside. If you're buying first pair, I recommend try it on before buying. If you don't live close to a store that sell them, maybe buy from bloomie or Nordy the first time for easy returns.