Post your Ferragamo Shoes here!!!

Hi, I'm interested in getting my first pair of ferragamo shoes but need some help... I've been surfing websites and forums but am still puzzled by some things...what's the difference between B, C and D width shoes?wgats the dis serene between varina, vara, Carla, and vinna in terms of cutting other than the size of the ribbon?also, I usually wear a 7.5 for tory burch shoes with some allowances...do u guys think I could get away with a 7.5 for Ferragamo or should I get something bigger or smaller?
You should try to go to a boutique and try on all the different styles and widths. Ferragamo have good different width fittings but can be uncomfortable if you get the wrong one for your feet. The cutting between the different styles is also variable affecting the fit too - even between a patent and calf leather varina for the same size it feels and wears differently. These are, I think, at least partially handmade shoes and therefore you should really try on before buying if you can possibly do so.

Just got those! I have the light taupe version from last year and I absolutely adore them. They sold out the black version and I am glad they are back in stock.

Attachments

• DSC_0004~2.jpg
    DSC_0004~2.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • DSC_0006~2.jpg
    DSC_0006~2.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 1,252
Reactions: noellesmommy
Purchased my first pair of Ferragamo heels today from my local boutique during the sale, and I'm in love! :biggrin:

Attachments

• ferragmo3.jpg
    ferragmo3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,185
  • ferragmo2.jpg
    ferragmo2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,186
  • ferragmo1.jpg
    ferragmo1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,160
Reactions: noellesmommy
I own Carla and have tried on only for the blue heels Lvladylover bought. I personally think Carla is more comfy.

However, I'm a person who is ready to give up comfort (to a certain degree) for beauty. Hee.

I have the varina flats and can easily say that they were the biggest misstake. They are so uncomfortable, I cannot wear them for more than a few minutes and my feet are in pain. The sa told me they would stretch, I´ve had them for over a year now and they have not stretched one bit. If anyone is thinking about getting them, don´t. You´ll regret it to the high heavens!

I have the varina flats and can easily say that they were the biggest misstake. They are so uncomfortable, I cannot wear them for more than a few minutes and my feet are in pain. The sa told me they would stretch, I´ve had them for over a year now and they have not stretched one bit. If anyone is thinking about getting them, don´t. You´ll regret it to the high heavens!

I quite like varina/varas. I think the trick for them to be comfortable is to get the right size. They tend to run narrow. I first got 6.5B, and they felt fine when I tried but hurt a lot when walking. I ended up returning. This complete changed with 6.5C. Those were comfortable and nice. Not a lot of store carry 6.5C, so they are just about never on sale. I will make a 7B work if I find them at a good sale. They are wide enough but a little long, so a pair of heel pad does the trick.

I would recommend you try a wider width. Not sure if you bought them at a store with good return policy, I recommend you exchanging to a wider one or bigger one with heel pad :smile: You can also take them to a cobbler to get the shoe stretched. Many department stores will offer this service for free.

Good luck!

Reactions: Blissful139