Is it possible to find a Courier for less than retail?

Angela H

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Or am I dreaming? Does the courier ever go on sale?

And what is the range of resale values for used Couriers (assuming they are in excellent condition)? There are a couple on ebay right now, including a gorgeous emerald green one, but I don't know much about prices for used.

Sorry for all the newbie questions lately!

you can get them cheaper (usually) on ebay and also i saw one on diabro.net. there are also online sellers like ann's fabulous finds and realdealcollection - they sell previously used authentic bags too.

good luck!

BTW - BAl almost never goes on sale! ebay is usually the best bet, sorry

you can get them cheaper (usually) on ebay and also i saw one on diabro.net. there are also online sellers like ann's fabulous finds and realdealcollection - they sell previously used authentic bags too.

good luck!

BTW - BAl almost never goes on sale! ebay is usually the best bet, sorry

Thanks! I should have mentioned that I checked those sites. But I didn't see a courier anywhere.

Some of the used bags on Ann's and real deal sell for more than retail! Hmmm... maybe I should be thinking of a B bag as an investment!

I know there is one lady on this forum who has a gorgeous Rouille Courier which she found on eBay for something like $650 or $699.

I don't know about sales, but eBay does seem to have some killer steals on them from time to time if you keep your guard up.