Is it possible to find a Courier for less than retail?

Angela H

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
Or am I dreaming? Does the courier ever go on sale?

And what is the range of resale values for used Couriers (assuming they are in excellent condition)? There are a couple on ebay right now, including a gorgeous emerald green one, but I don't know much about prices for used.

Sorry for all the newbie questions lately!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
you can get them cheaper (usually) on ebay and also i saw one on diabro.net. there are also online sellers like ann's fabulous finds and realdealcollection - they sell previously used authentic bags too.

good luck!

BTW - BAl almost never goes on sale! ebay is usually the best bet, sorry

Angela H

O.G.
Oct 19, 2006
you can get them cheaper (usually) on ebay and also i saw one on diabro.net. there are also online sellers like ann's fabulous finds and realdealcollection - they sell previously used authentic bags too.

good luck!

BTW - BAl almost never goes on sale! ebay is usually the best bet, sorry
Thanks! I should have mentioned that I checked those sites. But I didn't see a courier anywhere.

Some of the used bags on Ann's and real deal sell for more than retail! Hmmm... maybe I should be thinking of a B bag as an investment!

Cheshire Cat

Long live McQueen
Feb 12, 2007
Seattle/Wonderland
I know there is one lady on this forum who has a gorgeous Rouille Courier which she found on eBay for something like $650 or $699.

I don't know about sales, but eBay does seem to have some killer steals on them from time to time if you keep your guard up.

rolexgirl

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
The OC!!!!
There were quite a few on ebay last winter for a lot less than retail, but it seems as though at that time, it wasn't a coveted style!