Warning>>>>don't click if ..........

bobobags

I love your bag!!!
Mar 25, 2006
Just kidding..:P....Do these words make you even more curious to take a look?

Threads that I wouldn't normally be interested in...... When it says the word WARNING, Out of curiosity I always seem to look .... either i get grossed out or I get a big laugh!! what about you?

Yes. And I am disappointed you have nothing disgusting for me to see :tdown:

If a programme has a trailer with a warning of scenes that may upset/shock viewers, I will be much more likely to watch it. :graucho:

It's human nature to be currious about things that are "forbidden" :smile: Just like when you were a kid, your mom told you not to do something - so you wanted to do it even more!

The reason I asked you guys about the WARNING word is because of a thread started in Health and Fitness section ........honestly I don't look at every thread but the one about the wash your Bras and Undies made me realy curious so I clicked...................Wish I didn't, but I did and it made me wonder if it was just me or does anyone else get exta-curious when this word or NSFW appears in the thread title.
oh BTW ......if you don't have a strong stomach don't click that thread.......A serious gross warning for that thread .....for sure!!

The reason I asked you guys about the WARNING word is because of a thread started in Health and Fitness section ........honestly I don't look at every thread but the one about the wash your Bras and Undies made me realy curious so I clicked...................Wish I didn't, but I did and it made me wonder if it was just me or does anyone else get exta-curious when this word or NSFW appears in the thread title.
oh BTW ......if you don't have a strong stomach don't click that thread.......A serious gross warning for that thread .....for sure!!

:throwup: ack I shouldnt of gone in there!!! Darn curiousity!