Warning>>>>don't click if ..........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just kidding..:P....Do these words make you even more curious to take a look?

Threads that I wouldn't normally be interested in...... When it says the word WARNING, Out of curiosity I always seem to look .... either i get grossed out or I get a big laugh!! what about you?

2. I belong to another forum who had a title of "deleted - don't bother reading" had the highest read count on the site. It is human nature.

3. Yes. And I am disappointed you have nothing disgusting for me to see :tdown:

If a programme has a trailer with a warning of scenes that may upset/shock viewers, I will be much more likely to watch it. :graucho:

4. I was hoping for something good! :graucho:

5. It's human nature to be currious about things that are "forbidden" :smile: Just like when you were a kid, your mom told you not to do something - so you wanted to do it even more!

6. I was being nosy, the fact that it said DONT made me want to even more!Lol!

7. Looks like we came in here didn't we... haha.

8. Got me - hee hee:smile:

9. Can Vlad check to see how many hits this gets? I'll bet it will top them all in this section. You got us all. :smile:

10. Well I cetainly looked. lol

11. The reason I asked you guys about the WARNING word is because of a thread started in Health and Fitness section ........honestly I don't look at every thread but the one about the wash your Bras and Undies made me realy curious so I clicked...................Wish I didn't, but I did and it made me wonder if it was just me or does anyone else get exta-curious when this word or NSFW appears in the thread title.
    oh BTW ......if you don't have a strong stomach don't click that thread.......A serious gross warning for that thread .....for sure!!

12. Wot - No manky tits :shrugs:

Don't you just love human nature! :yahoo:we can never resist the Pandora's box scenario :roflmfao:

13. I opened this thread but by-passed the one in the Health and Fitness section - I am not that curious.....

but I really like this one - very funny.

14. the headline certainly got my attention...haha.

15. :throwup: ack I shouldnt of gone in there!!! Darn curiousity!