Which Do You Think Is Best: Apple Guarde, Wilson Leather, Leather CPR, Shining Monkey

Hi everyone :smile: I live in the Philippines and I can't get a hold of AG and Shining Monkey :sad: can anyone pls recommend an alternative? Plus do you use these sprays on all your bags including the damier and mini lin? I'm staring at my mono speedy and starting to go slightly loopy because I can see a little dirt on the handles...

Hi All!

I just used Scotchguard last night! This morning, I checked on my bag, it looks good!

If you are wondering, I'm in Singapore and cannot get my hands on any of the other brands recommended here, went to the HomeFix store and saw Scotch guard and decided to give it a try, I must admit, I was kinda desperate because I wanted to protect my Azur badly.

Anyway, everything turned out fine, just wished I had done it earlier!

I have a LV piano monogram bag that I've had for a while. I never did anything to the straps and bottom of the bag to protect it. What can I use to clean the bottom or is it too late to do anything.

I have a LV piano monogram bag that I've had for a while. I never did anything to the straps and bottom of the bag to protect it. What can I use to clean the bottom or is it too late to do anything.

Someone had great luck with a gentle milk cleanser. In fact, the posting was recent, you may want to do a search for the member showed before and after photos of her bag as well as the photo and name of the product she used. Her bag looked beautiful afterwards.

Hi! The patina on my mono lock it horizontal is still fairly white but has a lot of small stains on the bottom. What is the best way to take it out? Please help. Thanks so much!:heart: