Which Do You Think Is Best: Apple Guarde, Wilson Leather, Leather CPR, Shining Monkey

i am from aus so these things don't realli exist
but i just used the one from Wittners shoe shop, the leather protector, works on suede as well, gave it a try 8 hrs ago... bag looks fab so far :smile:
it darkened a bit when it was wet, dried within 5 seconds and was back to the pale color, now i hope it is waterproof, heaven knows what might get it wet later on...

I hope you don't mind me asking about your before and after (wow) pics on your mono speedy, did you have the lV re- leather? Could you tell me more, please :smile:. It doesn't even look like the same bag! I love your collection (green I am :smile:) I just started with LV's got my first speedy- John was nice enuf to authenticate for me off ebay,
Thanks Cara

I used wilsons, on my linea pelle's but on LV I used apple ( it brightened the handles and made them very soft! ) for spot cleaning I'm using Lexol- so I really use 3 different ones. Does anyone ever use anything (conditioner):thinking: on the monogram part of the bag on their LV? I've heard through thread's that shining monkey is pretty harsh stuff, so I'm staying away from that.

Hi All!

I just used Scotchguard last night! This morning, I checked on my bag, it looks good!

If you are wondering, I'm in Singapore and cannot get my hands on any of the other brands recommended here, went to the HomeFix store and saw Scotch guard and decided to give it a try, I must admit, I was kinda desperate because I wanted to protect my Azur badly.

Anyway, everything turned out fine, just wished I had done it earlier!

omg really? i was planning to buy Apple Guard online. But since you said Scotch guard works, then I should just use that too right? lol.

Which part of your bag did you use Scotch guard on? Was it the vachetta?

Cuz I desperately need to clean my vachetta handles. I dun want them to turn black especially from all that sweat and oil due to our humid weather. :sad:

Hi All!

I just used Scotchguard last night! This morning, I checked on my bag, it looks good!

If you are wondering, I'm in Singapore and cannot get my hands on any of the other brands recommended here, went to the HomeFix store and saw Scotch guard and decided to give it a try, I must admit, I was kinda desperate because I wanted to protect my Azur badly.

Anyway, everything turned out fine, just wished I had done it earlier!
Hi, Harrods....did you use Scotchguard in the vachetta only or in the entire bag?I just got my AZUR speedy 35 three weeks ago and would like to pre-treat the bag, maybe?. Also, have anyone used a product called Only for Handles by a company name Lovinmybag? I bought and used it, nothing happened yet but since it is being raining like crazy in miami, I have not got my bag out of my closet, so I do not know if the "only for handles" really works.... Thanks

Ok...but isn't Shinig Monkey for fabrics?
And talking about that, has anyone tried it on their Mini Monogram?

Like I said before I use AG and it doesn't darken the Vachetta.
The AG Leather cleaner does, however the AG Lather Conditioner and the Rain & Dirt Repellent either.

I know when you spray the Vachetta with R&D Repellent it darkens the leather as it soaks in, but the vachetta goes right back to normal once dried.
Hi have you used AG also on the monogram? I have a DC Azur speedy 35 would you know if it is ok to use AG on the canvas too?. And Have you used AG rain & dirt repellent on the vachetta or the leather conditoner?...:confused1:

Thanks a lot

I have used shining monkey and I love it. I was really trepidatious when I first started spraying my bags. I'm one of those people who love the pale pale vachetta and I was scared it would darken it. As soon as I sprayed it, it instantly dried and stayed the exact same colour as it was before spraying. I live in Vancouver which is known to rain a lot so this was a godsend. Now, I'll spray any new bags right away without worries.

omg really? i was planning to buy Apple Guard online. But since you said Scotch guard works, then I should just use that too right? lol.

Which part of your bag did you use Scotch guard on? Was it the vachetta?

Cuz I desperately need to clean my vachetta handles. I dun want them to turn black especially from all that sweat and oil due to our humid weather. :sad:

Hey you can get AG in Singapore. There's this shop in Adelphi that sells it. I just bought a bottle from them earlier this week and have been industriously spraying my new roses neverfull.

This shop is called Interesthings (this is not a typo) on the 2nd floor.

You can check out online whether they have it in stock.
http://www.2nd-handbag.com/

so all of u spray the whole bag including the handles with the protector? I'm going to pick up my Monogram Canvas cabas soon, and I have another Damier Canvas Naviglio never get any protection or even clean it. Should I start using conditioner/water protection to spray it. (Always thought the material is waterproof) Esp Canada is so dry the winter.