Did anyone buy anything from the pre-sale?

Nov 24, 2006
I just heard that in one of the NM they had the python stam, and especially the one that I was looking for, for about $1000 as part of the pre-sale! :wtf: I was going to call in immediately and make my purchase and then I just remembered that python merchandise can't be shipped to California! :wtf: Can you say ARRRGH? :cursing: Why, oh why?

So the above is my story. How I want to have a python stam with me right now :crybaby:I guess I can only buy one when I happen to go out-of-state...

And I heard that Nordies have a pre-sale too? Does that include the stams? :rolleyes:

I just heard that in one of the NM they had the python stam, and especially the one that I was looking for, for about $1000 as part of the pre-sale! :wtf: I was going to call in immediately and make my purchase and then I just remembered that python merchandise can't be shipped to California! :wtf: Can you say ARRRGH? :cursing: Why, oh why?

So the above is my story. How I want to have a python stam with me right now :crybaby:I guess I can only buy one when I happen to go out-of-state...

And I heard that Nordies have a pre-sale too? Does that include the stams? :rolleyes:

I think if you look under deals + steals i saw a post for a sale at the pursestore.com, i remember seeing some python stam or baby stam that were on sale and i think there was also a code for an extra 15%of....

Arrrgh! As if to heighten my misery! :wtf: I can only comfort myself in saying that I'm looking for the larger size and not the baby one :Push:...if they have the larger size too my misery will be tenfold!

Sigh...I guess I can only try to get the stam I want in full price :sad: hopefully I can still get one in a while :rolleyes:

However I heard the rumor that Nordies is going to stop selling MJ?! Is it true?! There are no NM, Bloomies, Saks, etc. around where I'm planning to go :sad:

Sigh...I guess I can only try to get the stam I want in full price :sad: hopefully I can still get one in a while :rolleyes:

However I heard the rumor that Nordies is going to stop selling MJ?! Is it true?! There are no NM, Bloomies, Saks, etc. around where I'm planning to go :sad:
Lovingmybags: bags_lover in the 'MJ sales sightings" has a python stam on hold for sale price in Chicago Saks. I'd pm her & see if you can't get the deal.

Lovingmybags: bags_lover in the 'MJ sales sightings" has a python stam on hold for sale price in Chicago Saks. I'd pm her & see if you can't get the deal.

Thank you for replying! I was thinking of calling NM and Saks and get the bag but then remembered that I live in California and no python products can be sold or shipped there :sad:. Guess that's just my luck. Sigh...