Did anyone buy anything from the pre-sale?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just heard that in one of the NM they had the python stam, and especially the one that I was looking for, for about $1000 as part of the pre-sale! :wtf: I was going to call in immediately and make my purchase and then I just remembered that python merchandise can't be shipped to California! :wtf: Can you say ARRRGH? :cursing: Why, oh why?

So the above is my story. How I want to have a python stam with me right now :crybaby:I guess I can only buy one when I happen to go out-of-state...

And I heard that Nordies have a pre-sale too? Does that include the stams? :rolleyes:

2. I think if you look under deals + steals i saw a post for a sale at the pursestore.com, i remember seeing some python stam or baby stam that were on sale and i think there was also a code for an extra 15%of....

3. Arrrgh! As if to heighten my misery! :wtf: I can only comfort myself in saying that I'm looking for the larger size and not the baby one :Push:...if they have the larger size too my misery will be tenfold!

4. Sigh...I guess I can only try to get the stam I want in full price :sad: hopefully I can still get one in a while :rolleyes:

However I heard the rumor that Nordies is going to stop selling MJ?! Is it true?! There are no NM, Bloomies, Saks, etc. around where I'm planning to go :sad:

5. :shocked: What?!? Where did you hear that? If that's true, Neiman Marcus (and their rude SAs) would be my only option for MJs. :yucky:

6. Lovingmybags: bags_lover in the 'MJ sales sightings" has a python stam on hold for sale price in Chicago Saks. I'd pm her & see if you can't get the deal.

7. Thank you for replying! I was thinking of calling NM and Saks and get the bag but then remembered that I live in California and no python products can be sold or shipped there :sad:. Guess that's just my luck. Sigh...

8. I remember reading about it in one of the responses in the sale section thread if I'm not mistaken :sad: really hoping that's not true. My Nordies SA is very nice also. Can't imagine working with NM SA's...:Push: