Weird Sidekick II PM problem

Kittie LaRoche

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
I have a weird problem when displaying tPF on my SK2 lately :Push:

Everything works fine, except replying to PM :confused1: When I click the "Reply" button the box I enter the text in is only shown half so in the other half I'm typing blind :P

Anybody else experienced that?

Flat out, our web site is not meant to be viewed on a small portable like the SK II. I wish there was more I could advise you, but I can't. You are just best off viewing it in a normal browser on a PC.

Flat out, our web site is not meant to be viewed on a small portable like the SK II. I wish there was more I could advise you, but I can't. You are just best off viewing it in a normal browser on a PC.

Yeah, I usually do anyway :P But the weird thing is that it ued to be ok :confused1: I had no problems whatsoever displaying tPF but suddenly that weird PM box showed up :shrugs: weird

i use tpf on my sidekick 2 all the time.,,,, i have to view it in the old mode not the new pastel pink and purple mode, i cant see anything in the new mode

but in the old mode, it works fine,,,, i cant reply to threads by clicking reply i have to click QUOTE someone elses msg and then just write under it but PMing never seemed to be a problem just SLOW