Weird Sidekick II PM problem

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a weird problem when displaying tPF on my SK2 lately :Push:

Everything works fine, except replying to PM :confused1: When I click the "Reply" button the box I enter the text in is only shown half so in the other half I'm typing blind :P

Anybody else experienced that?

2. Flat out, our web site is not meant to be viewed on a small portable like the SK II. I wish there was more I could advise you, but I can't. You are just best off viewing it in a normal browser on a PC.

3. Yeah, I usually do anyway :P But the weird thing is that it ued to be ok :confused1: I had no problems whatsoever displaying tPF but suddenly that weird PM box showed up :shrugs: weird

4. actually i've been having that problem for a while.... i've just given up. but it used to work.

5. i use tpf on my sidekick 2 all the time.,,,, i have to view it in the old mode not the new pastel pink and purple mode, i cant see anything in the new mode

but in the old mode, it works fine,,,, i cant reply to threads by clicking reply i have to click QUOTE someone elses msg and then just write under it but PMing never seemed to be a problem just SLOW