Barneys BH stock as of this afternoon:

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
i just came back from lunch at Barneys Greengrass in BH (yummy tuna!) and thought i would give a report. the bags were mostly 06, but there were some real beauties!
on the floor i found:
rouille day w/RH (the leather was amazing!! look at hmwe's city bag to get the idea)
cafe day w/RH
white, grenat, black WE (the grenat was incredible!)
black, truffle, greige Works
ink, black, rouille, greige, white, - you name it, they had it in the firsts! a ton!

they had one white clutch (like crackers, gorgeous!)
a ton of accessories: FB, VG, black, white and other colors in the mini compaignon
one black money wallet
a couple of compaignons, one black and i can't remember the other one

they also had some funky holiday looking bags, the one with the really stiff leather and clutch top

i saw one really gorgeous VG in a stye i had never seen - it looked like the size of a work, but narrower on the top, maybe a brief??? not sure, but the leather was amazing!

i also overheard the SA say she had a BOX in the back, as in the BOX STYLE!!! i didn't have time to ask for anything (also, just a little broke at the moment!) because i didn't want to be tempted by anything, but it looks like they are clearing out their 06 stock.

there were also some bags with GH laying around, mostly black, but i don't have any specifics...

i wish i could have taken a pic of the rouille day - i've never seen such amazing leather :drool:

i just came back from lunch at Barneys Greengrass in BH (yummy tuna!) and thought i would give a report. the bags were mostly 06, but there were some real beauties!
on the floor i found:
rouille day w/RH (the leather was amazing!! look at hmwe's city bag to get the idea)
cafe day w/RH
white, grenat, black WE (the grenat was incredible!)
black, truffle, greige Works
ink, black, rouille, greige, white, - you name it, they had it in the firsts! a ton!

they had one white clutch (like crackers, gorgeous!)
a ton of accessories: FB, VG, black, white and other colors in the mini compaignon
one black money wallet
a couple of compaignons, one black and i can't remember the other one

they also had some funky holiday looking bags, the one with the really stiff leather and clutch top

i saw one really gorgeous VG in a stye i had never seen - it looked like the size of a work, but narrower on the top, maybe a brief??? not sure, but the leather was amazing!

i also overheard the SA say she had a BOX in the back, as in the BOX STYLE!!! i didn't have time to ask for anything (also, just a little broke at the moment!) because i didn't want to be tempted by anything, but it looks like they are clearing out their 06 stock.

there were also some bags with GH laying around, mostly black, but i don't have any specifics...

i wish i could have taken a pic of the rouille day - i've never seen such amazing leather :drool:

I called them and the box they have currently is an ink blue box.

is that^^^ this pic? TIA:heart:

Attachments

• mirror%20bag.jpg
    mirror%20bag.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 57

is that^^^ this pic? TIA:heart:

no, the bags they have are square with round, not typical b-bag, handles. they looked like old lady bags, to be honest. very 1950's - cool, but def not b-bag looking.