Nordstrom Valley Fair - Chloe Sale

tettetsf

Jan 29, 2007
Just got a call from Georgette -Nordtrom SA from Valley Fair - Sta. Clara. Chloe bags on sale - looks like they will be discounting all their Chloes - yes paddington and Bays included for 40% off for June sale. Just want to pass this on- think you can have them on hold till they go on sale. Call and ask for her - don't have the phone number but you can search/google it.

I just spoke with Georgette, she's nice and helpful. Anyway, I just put an Ecru bay on hold not sur of the color never seen it irl.
Thanks again tettetsf!!!!

Here's the number for anyone who wants to call:408-248-2180

ali w,

Is the ecru color same as camel? She told me they have different size on quilted. Which one do you have hold? I am thinking about to get bowlering size, since I already got the ivory quilted shoulder bay. I really like my ivory bay. She is so gorgeous.

ali w,

Is the ecru color same as camel? She told me they have different size on quilted. Which one do you have hold? I am thinking about to get bowlering size, since I already got the ivory quilted shoulder bay. I really like my ivory bay. She is so gorgeous.

The one I have on hold is the quilted tote its a bit taller than the standard quilted bay. Do have trouble with stains when you carry the ivory? The reason I'm afraid of the ecru is because she says its light and I dont want to worry about it getting dirty:wtf:.

Ali W, I think we have hold the same bags, http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...000141cat000149cat000226cat10090734cat7400732 I don't know how easy to get dirty on my ivory, since I just get it for one week only. Comparing to ecru. I worry to get scratch on this color. I mean it's more noticeable on something light color.

:yes:Yep, thats it. Have you decided whether your going to get it? I really want a quilted bay tote but the yellow scares me a bit. How much could I really use it?