What's in your cles / key pouch ?

I have been wanting a cle for a while now, and I was wondering what size most prefer. I am debating between the vernis and the regular canvas (mono, de, da). My concern is that the vernis cannot hold as much as the smaller sizes since it has a smaller width. Which do you prefer?

I have posted this on another thread, but here's what I have in my cles. And attached to the chain is my car key.
Why do you guys in the UK have such awesome looking keys? I have been watching youtube videos about the key holders and a lot of the videos from people in the UK have keys like the skeleton one you have.

Why do you guys in the UK have such awesome looking keys? I have been watching youtube videos about the key holders and a lot of the videos from people in the UK have keys like the skeleton one you have.
Skeleton one?? Which one? The biggest gold key? All our keys look pretty much like those ones in the picture, but to me they're just standard and boring. Would you mind showing your keys?? :yes:

Skeleton one?? Which one? The biggest gold key? All our keys look pretty much like those ones in the picture, but to me they're just standard and boring. Would you mind showing your keys?? :yes:

Ha ha, lol. I think the U.S. keys look more interesting than ours. Smaller, neater, easier to fit flatter in a cles. :smile:

I have been wanting a cle for a while now, and I was wondering what size most prefer. I am debating between the vernis and the regular canvas (mono, de, da). My concern is that the vernis cannot hold as much as the smaller sizes since it has a smaller width. Which do you prefer?

It depends what you want to use the cle for. If you want to put keys in it probably go with the canvas as it is more "stretchable". If you want to use it as a small purse go with the vernis as it is so pretty. I use my vernis cle ( pics several posts above ) as a small wallet and love it!! My debit/credit card is in the outside pocket for easy access and coins and a couple of folded notes on the inside. I don't put extra cards on the inside but I suppose you could if you want too.

Ha ha, lol. I think the U.S. keys look more interesting than ours. Smaller, neater, easier to fit flatter in a cles. :smile:

Lol!! All of my keys look like some of your silver ones, yunicorn. And everyone around me has them too. The only unique ones near me are car fobs.