What's in your cles / key pouch ?

So here's a bizarre one. Pictured are my 4-key holder (I keep six in it because I'm naughty and they fit fine), my MC card case and my cles. The cles held change and earrings, and the business card holder not only holds my cards but also the 3 coins pictured. One was a gift from my grandfather before he died; he taught me to play poker, and I use it as a card holder. 1899 Morgan Dollar. The next is a 2 sol coin from pre-Revolutionary France, 1786, Louis XVI in silhouette with fleurs de lis on the back. The last is a "good luck" 5 yen from the last seller I purchased an LV bag from, who was absolutely lovely. I carry these "good luck" charms with me wherever I go :smile:

Attachments

• 20150127_222722_resized.jpg
    20150127_222722_resized.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,046
  • 20150127_222706_resized.jpg
    20150127_222706_resized.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,088
You tpf-ers are such influencers :smile: I bought a DE cles 2 years ago and returned it shortly after because I could not figure out what to use it for. Flash foward to today and I am convinced I need a Mono one :smile: I'll be making my way to LV sometime this week :smile:

Just got mine a week and a half ago, using it as my wallet! I never carry cash, so its just cards and such. Its perfectly sized and fits in all my small bags. It really is the most useful little thing ever! Mine is the DE cles for reference.

Updating, I bought a second one. It has advil rattling around in it, along with cuticle clippers and nail clippers. I know, it is so wrong but its just the perfect size!!! I love it!

I'm obsessed with my indian rose vernis cles. I downsized from the MC sarah wallet, to the vernis coin purse, and now to the cles. I've been using it as my everyday wallet, keychain (i don't drive though) for almost a year. I kept telling myself to go back to my pretty sarah wallet, but I just can't (i'll try again soon 😁).
View attachment 2576870View attachment 2576871

Hi, I'm thinking of getting this exact key pouch! How many cards/items do you have in there? It seems like quite a bit!

Hi, I'm thinking of getting this exact key pouch! How many cards/items do you have in there? It seems like quite a bit!

Hi sorry for the late reply. I can fit a lot in there. I'm not sure how many cards but definietly not less than 5 + some cash. I adore this and I think it is very practical. The indien rose is so beautiful too!! Hope this helps :smile:

So here's a bizarre one. Pictured are my 4-key holder (I keep six in it because I'm naughty and they fit fine), my MC card case and my cles. The cles held change and earrings, and the business card holder not only holds my cards but also the 3 coins pictured. One was a gift from my grandfather before he died; he taught me to play poker, and I use it as a card holder. 1899 Morgan Dollar. The next is a 2 sol coin from pre-Revolutionary France, 1786, Louis XVI in silhouette with fleurs de lis on the back. The last is a "good luck" 5 yen from the last seller I purchased an LV bag from, who was absolutely lovely. I carry these "good luck" charms with me wherever I go :smile:

Hi! All 3 are gorgeous :smile: May I ask how is your vernis key holder holding up? I'm debating between the mono/fuschia 6 key holder and the vernis key holder. The vernis is more special IMO, but I'm afraid of color transfer/marks. Plus the leather inside seems a lot softer as well (I'm not the type of girl who baby her stuff :P). What do you think? Which one should I get? :-s Thank you so much :smile: :smile:

Right now I just have my keys in my mono cles!

I have always been paranoid about my keys scratching my wallet and my phone (even more so now I have an iPhone 6!). I joined tPF a little while ago and saw how much everyone loved their cles. It's such a small item and I didn't see how it could be of much use. But I bought it anyway and I'm so glad I did! My wallet and phone are safe from scratches and I don't have to rummage around my bags for my keys anymore!

Some people have more than one cles but as I only intend on using mine for keys I can't really justify another one!

I use mine as my main wallet for cards and also as a keychain. I have a big wallet for other cards I don't use as often. I almost never have cash or coins on me, but when I do - I shove those in the cles also :biggrin:

As you can see, quite a bit of the gold coating has worn off, but I don't mind... It's meant to be used and I don't baby it at all. I still :love: it

Attachments

• 20150206_105444[1].jpg
    20150206_105444[1].jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1,678
  • 20150206_105520[1].jpg
    20150206_105520[1].jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,633
What do you think? Which one should I get? :-s Thank you so much :smile: :smile:

It's almost 2 years old and it stays in my bag getting bungled around all the time and it still looks brand new. I also jam 6 keys into it. I highly recommend it. Even the lining of my Ikat neverfull hasn't destroyed it. And it makes me so happy to see the pop of pomme! LV SLGs are such high quality.

Last edited:
I use mine as my main wallet for cards and also as a keychain. I have a big wallet for other cards I don't use as often. I almost never have cash or coins on me, but when I do - I shove those in the cles also :biggrin:

As you can see, quite a bit of the gold coating has worn off, but I don't mind... It's meant to be used and I don't baby it at all. I still :love: it
Notning wrong with battle wounds. How long had you had it?

Hi sorry for the late reply. I can fit a lot in there. I'm not sure how many cards but definietly not less than 5 + some cash. I adore this and I think it is very practical. The indien rose is so beautiful too!! Hope this helps :smile:

Yes this helps! I saw it in person when I was picking up my Brea but didn't ask to see it. Planning on getting this next week. Thanks for the info!