What's in your cles / key pouch ?

Why do you guys in the UK have such awesome looking keys? I have been watching youtube videos about the key holders and a lot of the videos from people in the UK have keys like the skeleton one you have.

I was thinking this too. LoL
The UK keys look very old and vintage. Like I could unlock a very old cottage with these keys.

I've seen some that has cartoon characters printed on them. That's really cute and I've not seen those here in the UK.
Ohhh those! When you get a duplicate key made at a store, you can choose keys with designs on them if it fits the kind of key you're duplicating. I am surprised you don't have those there!

Thank you. I don't attach the key ring to anything and just wonder if it would tarnish/ get scratched easily if being left outside. But doesn't make sense to leave it inside as it just takes up space with all the change etc.

My sister is a bit OCD when it comes to her beautiful things (aka designer bags and accessories) and she said if she had a Clefs Pochette she would keep the D-ring inside the pouch in one of those tiny ziplock bags (for pills or jewelry) so it won't get scratched up by cards or coins LOL!

My sister is a bit OCD when it comes to her beautiful things (aka designer bags and accessories) and she said if she had a Clefs Pochette she would keep the D-ring inside the pouch in one of those tiny ziplock bags (for pills or jewelry) so it won't get scratched up by cards or coins LOL!

LOL! Something to think about. Thanks for the suggestion [emoji3]

I love the Cles... I use it on a daily basis.

Usually I carry my security card in it which I need to enter the building i work in.

But it holds so much
on night outs it fits:

Credit cards
ID
Drivers license
Cash

It's my most used LV Item and I can't wait to get one in the azur.

Does the cles looks bulky when you put credit cards, some bills and coins? Can you close the zipper easily when you put those things inside?

I love cles! 9 in total. Have been using my cles non stop. It's my most use item from LV. I find MC Cles, Mono n Damier range most practical as they can hold more stuff. I put my 6 basic necessities card inside my black MC with room to spare. The outside pocket of MC r useful for receipts, parking ticket etc. For Mono, DE n DA I put 3 different set of keys (around 5-6 keys) with no problem. My other cles r used for coins and bag charms.

Vernis version has the least capacity imo.

I have two. One holds all my special (sentimental items). I'll attach the reveal on that one for a better idea of what's all in it. And the other is currently holding $, drivers license, debit card. I LOVE the Cles!

I sold my Midnight Blue empreinte cles and replaced it with a mono one! Can't believe I'm so much more in love with my mono, even though the empriente fits more in it. I put my credit card, debit card, driver's license, cash and keys in my mono cles. It is such a cute little gem! 💗