Diamond Studs

It looks nice with your Love, I'm sorry you didn't like it on though! It's funny how things can look different in real life isn't it. I felt like that with the Tiffany bow bead bracelet in silver, I bought one to stack with my watch last year but had to return it as it felt so flimsy and insubstantial for the price. Have you got any other bracelets in mind to get instead? :graucho: The Trinity Cord is very cute, I was considering that too before I ended up getting the KBT.

I know, so different from what I expected. I have no idea of what to wear with my Loves now. And to make matters worse, I have the skinniest wrists. So the only bracelets I find are the ones that are too big. I just need to feel like I am getting my money's worth, KWIM. :smile:

I know, so different from what I expected. I have no idea of what to wear with my Loves now. And to make matters worse, I have the skinniest wrists. So the only bracelets I find are the ones that are too big. I just need to feel like I am getting my money's worth, KWIM. :smile:

I think Clic Clacs look really good stacked with Loves and keep toying with the idea of getting a colourful one, but just can't reconcile the price with gold plated metal and enamel! I know the KBT is pricey too and not real gold or silver but I guess I can justify it to myself as at least the main part is made of H leather!

I love them even more in YG, it's my fav. :P

I think Clic Clacs look really good stacked with Loves and keep toying with the idea of getting a colourful one, but just can't reconcile the price with gold plated metal and enamel! I know the KBT is pricey too and not real gold or silver but I guess I can justify it to myself as at least the main part is made of H leather!

Plus you get a lot more leather with KBT. I will keep looking. :graucho: :biggrin:

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! I have the same issue. I only wear my clic clac (it was a gift) when I know i won't be moving around too much so it doesn't hit each other. I'm going to have to reset my diamond bangle to finally have something to layer with my love. I've done bead bracelets for so long that I'm bored of them. Otherwise I considered a dainty bracelet but i love a nice stack of bangles! Part of why I have not bought the atlas rose gold bangle is that it doesn't come in small :/

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you! I have the same issue. I only wear my clic clac (it was a gift) when I know i won't be moving around too much so it doesn't hit each other. I'm going to have to reset my diamond bangle to finally have something to layer with my love. I've done bead bracelets for so long that I'm bored of them. Otherwise I considered a dainty bracelet but i love a nice stack of bangles! Part of why I have not bought the atlas rose gold bangle is that it doesn't come in small :/

Thanks. I am looking at other things. You have the VCA five motif right? Do you think this would stack well if I had it sized down to fit closer to the wrist? You should definitely reset your diamond bangle. I have seen your pics and it is gorgeous and your right, there is just something about a nice stack of bangles. Just so elegant. :biggrin:

Thanks. I am looking at other things. You have the VCA five motif right? Do you think this would stack well if I had it sized down to fit closer to the wrist? You should definitely reset your diamond bangle. I have seen your pics and it is gorgeous and your right, there is just something about a nice stack of bangles. Just so elegant. :biggrin:

The two most emotional decisions I've made with a material goods includes the VCA bracelet. I had it loved it but found the mop fragile and never wore it with the love. Really wish I held out for the all gold motif. My ex had contributed to a small fraction of the purchase. Threw it in my face, and I rashly sold it on a friends account on eBay. 🙈🙈🙈 Then used the money to fund applications for a grad program I didn't want to attend... SO many morals to this story lol... But I definitely learned from all of those lessons!
Looking back I really wish I held out for the all gold motif. Especially to layer with the love. I think if you chose a strong stone it would look fab. VCA is very pleasant with shortening the bracelet. Not proud of how I handled that purchase both on the mop and how I sold it. Do you have a stone in mind?

The two most emotional decisions I've made with a material goods includes the VCA bracelet. I had it loved it but found the mop fragile and never wore it with the love. Really wish I held out for the all gold motif. My ex had contributed to a small fraction of the purchase. Threw it in my face, and I rashly sold it on a friends account on eBay. ������ Then used the money to fund applications for a grad program I didn't want to attend... SO many morals to this story lol... But I definitely learned from all of those lessons!
Looking back I really wish I held out for the all gold motif. Especially to layer with the love. I think if you chose a strong stone it would look fab. VCA is very pleasant with shortening the bracelet. Not proud of how I handled that purchase both on the mop and how I sold it. Do you have a stone in mind?

I understand why you would sell though. I would really want to wear it and would sell too if I find it just in my jewelry box all the time. I really like to get good use of my jewelry and that is why I am happier with fewer pieces that I will love and stand the test of time. I didn't realize the MOP was so delicate. I would really want it it stack next to the Love because I never take off the cuff of the bangle. The other option would be a Perlee, but I already wear so much gold and don't want to look like too much. I like the onyx too, I wouldn't mind that so much either. I think Einsine has the onyx and it looks great in YG. As you can tell, I am all over the place. I usually take some time to make a decision. :biggrin: :P

I understand why you would sell though. I would really want to wear it and would sell too if I find it just in my jewelry box all the time. I really like to get good use of my jewelry and that is why I am happier with fewer pieces that I will love and stand the test of time. I didn't realize the MOP was so delicate. I would really want it it stack next to the Love because I never take off the cuff of the bangle. The other option would be a Perlee, but I already wear so much gold and don't want to look like too much. I like the onyx too, I wouldn't mind that so much either. I think Einsine has the onyx and it looks great in YG. As you can tell, I am all over the place. I usually take some time to make a decision. :biggrin: :P

Honestly majority of people say that mop stands strong as an everyday bracelet but I noticed a scratch layering with my love. However it was long on me for a while as I thought I would use it to extend a future 10 motif. So that could have also caused the scratch. I could be in the minority of MOP damage, but that was my personal experience. I know a couple of ladies had issues with malachite, for instance, but I would still purchase the stone, but in a necklace.

I saw some beautifully multi colored akoya pearl bracelets.... It would look stunning with the Love but I still run into the issue of damage.

Don't make the mistake I did, take your time and choose so you enjoy it for a lifetime and don't feel bad taking so long! I'm STILL uncertain for like 2 years now if I want studs vs. Victoria studs vs. frivole lol. Also in my head to pay so much I like knowing that it has a higher gold content than the MOP (in regards to wanting the all gold motif). For me it made the bracelet more worth it and why I still want the necklace. However, I'm still debating between first choosing from the Alhambra, frivole earrings, or buying the Cartier panthere ring. Do you like layering your FABULOUS oval diamond bracelet? There were some atlas bangles I liked with the love bangle as well. My only issue is that some did not come in small. I'm still unsure if I like the Perlee and the Love together, but I think I am going to go the custom route eventually to make a more substantial diamond bangle to layer with the Love.

I think chain bracelets and oval bangles are the most comfortable (and to me visually appealing) with the love.

I also agree with your jewelry philosophy. I like pieces I can keep in regular rotation. Makes it easier to spend so much lol!

Honestly majority of people say that mop stands strong as an everyday bracelet but I noticed a scratch layering with my love. However it was long on me for a while as I thought I would use it to extend a future 10 motif. So that could have also caused the scratch. I could be in the minority of MOP damage, but that was my personal experience. I know a couple of ladies had issues with malachite, for instance, but I would still purchase the stone, but in a necklace.

I saw some beautifully multi colored akoya pearl bracelets.... It would look stunning with the Love but I still run into the issue of damage.

Don't make the mistake I did, take your time and choose so you enjoy it for a lifetime and don't feel bad taking so long! I'm STILL uncertain for like 2 years now if I want studs vs. Victoria studs vs. frivole lol. Also in my head to pay so much I like knowing that it has a higher gold content than the MOP (in regards to wanting the all gold motif). For me it made the bracelet more worth it and why I still want the necklace. However, I'm still debating between first choosing from the Alhambra, frivole earrings, or buying the Cartier panthere ring. Do you like layering your FABULOUS oval diamond bracelet? There were some atlas bangles I liked with the love bangle as well. My only issue is that some did not come in small. I'm still unsure if I like the Perlee and the Love together, but I think I am going to go the custom route eventually to make a more substantial diamond bangle to layer with the Love.

I think chain bracelets and oval bangles are the most comfortable (and to me visually appealing) with the love.

I also agree with your jewelry philosophy. I like pieces I can keep in regular rotation. Makes it easier to spend so much lol!

Yes, maybe wearing the VCA five motif closer to the wrist will help. I think out of the onyx and MOP that I still prefer the MOP. I do like the all gold as well, the pink would be so pretty. I have been debating whether to get a 4 diamond love or go with an upgraded diamond. My oval bracelet came from my engagement ring. It is one carat. I would love a 1.8 to 2.0 carat round dependent on budget. I currently wear two love wedding bands, and I have been happy with that. But who knows, so many decisions where it comes to jewelry. Hehe! :biggrin: I don't stack my oval bracelet much because the love slides all over it and I got a couple of scratches on my bangle when wearing the diamond bracelet. The cutlet was exposed and flipped and it scratched the Love. So another thing I try to watch out for.

Yes, maybe wearing the VCA five motif closer to the wrist will help. I think out of the onyx and MOP that I still prefer the MOP. I do like the all gold as well, the pink would be so pretty. I have been debating whether to get a 4 diamond love or go with an upgraded diamond. My oval bracelet came from my engagement ring. It is one carat. I would love a 1.8 to 2.0 carat round dependent on budget. I currently wear two love wedding bands, and I have been happy with that. But who knows, so many decisions where it comes to jewelry. Hehe! :biggrin: I don't stack my oval bracelet much because the love slides all over it and I got a couple of scratches on my bangle when wearing the diamond bracelet. The cutlet was exposed and flipped and it scratched the Love. So another thing I try to watch out for.

I prefer the MOP to onyx. I would get the mop after I finished a set in the pink all gold motif and a single malachite motif. My other issue is the MOP when fitted, I needed help putting it on my wrist, so I felt limited bc I didn't just want to wear it whenever I had someone around to help me with it.

I would, personally, go for the upgrade. And move the two love rings to the other hand? Maybe that would give you the sparkle you are looking for and break up the gold?

Then whenever you do stack the bangles, you have your diamond ring on one side with two loves, then on the other you could wear your oval diamond and the two rings. I don't know if that would be too much for you but I just love your diamond! Can't wait to see what you end up with!!

Hi ame

I have been on the fence about getting studs forever. In my mid thirties. Working professional and a mom. What is the size and grade recommended. And where would you recommend buying? Would like a pair to last a long time. Any other suggestions and tips very welcome. Many thanks in advance!