Alexander Skarsgård

The hypocrisy is pretty clear. Posters on this thread get upset when threads on other faves are diluted with talk of other actors. Heck even their girlfriends are sometimes no bueno in a discussion.

Its an Alex thread. People come here to read about him. Not Charlie Hunnum. And Charlie has his own thread. Yay!

A few posts talking about Stephen and Charlie causing a stir? There's so much off topic stuff posted here by everyone that this is now causing an issue? I've read posts here about people's jobs, schedules, health, vacations, plans, movies they've seen, music they listen to, hair, other celebrities, random thanks and hi's, etc. That's normal back and forth. I honestly don't get the scolding about posts about The Sound of Music and Charlie. I wish there was a handbook about what's allowed and what's not. It would be so much easier.

Anyway, nice portrait of Alex. I thought he would do more for Calvin Klein but it was a few appearances and a wrap.

I'm a fan of SOA and Charlie, so I don't mind at all. A few off topic posts are better than no posts at all.

Ok, back to the topic of this thread, Alex :P

This photo by Michael Friberg (portraits), from Sundance. :loveeyes:
(have not seen it before)

tumblr_nk6i3a9yJI1rkkyz2o3_r1_1280.jpg

http://www.michaelfriberg.com/new-gallery-2/q45jb5gbrfaxjb4m3tc2tnk6q09xsc

Even more handsome in color :graucho:

Anyway, nice portrait of Alex. I thought he would do more for Calvin Klein but it was a few appearances and a wrap.

Maybe Alex will be hired again. I loved his campaign for CK. Classy and sexy. :smile:

Um, how about Charlie seems to have replaced Alex at Calvin Klein? Good choice?

http://static.thefrisky.com/uploads/2014/09/05/charlie-hunnam-reveal-ads-600x450.jpg[/QUOTE]

Bless Charlie but the CK Ad looks boring. I blame the person running and directing the Ad, not Charlie himself. As for Alex being replaced, this is show buisness. Maybe because Charlie's star is up right now CK hired him.... and Alex's star is a little down right now since TB is done and he's not working. Maybe Tarzan will change that. :smile:

Last edited:
Here you go Vamp - and THANKS!!

Sneak Peek images from the UK set of director David Yates' upcoming 3D live-action "Tarzan" movie, with actress Margot Robbie as 'Jane Porter', love interest of 'Lord Greystoke' held as a prisoner on a paddleboat with Christoph Waltz as the villain 'Captain Rom':

...it has been years since the man once known as 'Tarzan' (Alexander Skarsgård ) left the jungles of Africa behind for a gentrified life as 'John Clayton III', aka 'Lord Greystoke' with his beloved wife, 'Jane' at his side.

Those sneak peek pics are from the Daily Mail from last summer. After which WB seemed to be very sure no one else got near that particular set with a camera when they were actually filming. Pity.

And yes, while I'd love to hear about a new project of Alex's, I think he's taking a break and trying to make sure he chooses as wisely as possible for the next role. Or, he's just so busy with all his girlfriends he doesn't have time to act :P

Last edited:
Thank you Red for posting the gorgeous photo by Michael Friberg :P I don't think I've seen it before either :smile:

------------------

It's good to see another 'Alexander' also has a sense of humour :cool:

New Picture (1).1.png

Eta: I can just see that conversation going down in the newsroom, "He's tall, blond, called Alexander something" "Ahh must be Skarsgård" :giggles:

-----------------

CBLAskars ‏@CBLAskars 10h
#Alexander Skarsgard #In case you weren't sure about going to his next movie. Remember this important fact...

tumblr_nk3zpdnWkt1qdljtto1_500.png

CBLA's excellent colourization :biggrin:

Fan photo of Alex in NYC (February 25, 2015):

"Oh you know just hanging with Alexander Skarsgard going to see our friend Anna Camp in Verite at Lincoln Center. NBD. #verite #alexander skaragard #true blood #eric northman."

-snookisnackhouse @ instagr.am

Fan photo of Alex in NYC (February 25, 2015):

"Oh you know just hanging with Alexander Skarsgard going to see our friend Anna Camp in Verite at Lincoln Center. NBD. #verite #alexander skaragard #true blood #eric northman."

-snookisnackhouse @ instagr.am
Thanks Santress for the pic, I was getting worried that Alex had gone into hibernation again. It's great that he's out & about & giving us new pics :smile: