Alexander Skarsgård

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #6856 Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    ^ Tku Buckeye for Margot's Tarzan quote :graucho: and tku Free for the fan photo :smile:
    Tku Santress too for Kristin's tweet :lol: and your great post :'D Krislex are just adorable and I'm sure they will always be great friends :smile:
    Squirrel, yes, they were one of the best things about True Blood and we are going to miss them :'(

Oh, and 'cos it's me :shame: 'not news' but pretty :smile: eta: and new edits to tumblr

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    adrichi

2. This pics and gifs make me cry of love! Thank you over and over again...

3. #6858 Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    ^ Henares - prepare to cry with love a little more :cool: not news but new gifs :P As well as being extremely sexy, Alex is such an adorable dork ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    henricavyll

4. Zola I knew I could trust you to bring me sweet gifs on a cloudy day. :smile:

5. #6860 Mar 3, 2015
    ^ Hah tku Sussan :smile: I don't know about 'cloudy', it's freezing here - apparently the Arctic blast is from Sweden which is not quite the gift I was hoping for :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    switchbladekiller

6. Aha.. sorry.. ;)

7. #6862 Mar 3, 2015
    [​IMG]
    alexander-sexgard now serjaime

;)

8. oh dear goodness, could he be any cuter in ZOLA's gifs?!

:girlsigh:

9. Thank you Santress and Zola for the great pics and gifs. :P
    Hot, sexy and cute. :heart:

I'm waiting for the DOTG-trailer though.

10. #6865 Mar 3, 2015
    :yw: Those gifs from henricavyll, switchbladekiller, and alexander-sexgard/serjaime are gorgeous :P and yes, Alex could not be cuter or sexier :upsidedown:

Tku :smile: and yes, a trailer for tdoatg is so needed :girlsigh: I haven't heard anything new about planned distribution/screenings in Europe, and the only thing scheduled, (as far as I'm aware), in the US, is the prem at the New Directors/New Films festival on 18 March in NYC - let's hope it generates a lot more audience interest and demand :smile:

Eta: Oh almost forgot :rolleyes: for those fortunate enough to be in NYC on 18 March more info http://newdirectors.org/film/the-diary-of-a-teenage-girl

11. I'm going to try to get tickets...:smile: wish me luck I have a feeling it's going to sell out right away!

12. ^ Oh Bella :hugs: I wish you all the luck in the world :smile: there is a chance, as two performances on the same night, anything is possible ;)
    If not, this could be your chance for internet stardom (lol) when you start an on-line campaign for more showings :smile: Hey, what's to lose? :cool:

13. I agree! I hope this movie does well! I read the book and it was crazy so I cannot wait to see him in the roll as Monroe.. Should be interesting! Fingers crossed.. Thank you ladies btw for all the great pics, gifs etc! Look forward to them daily

14. #6869 Mar 3, 2015
    ^ Hey, If you're unlucky, I'll be your campaign manager :amuse: Btw I don't know how expensive/exclusive the Film Society/MoMA is, as it should be a fun and interesting organisation to be part of anyway. And first dibs on those tickets :smile: In the meantime, I have my fingers, (and toes lol), crossed for you, and tdoatg.
    [I'm in 'knots' over Tarzan ;)]

And yes, this thread is a lovely place to hang out :drinkup:

15. I would LOVE to go to this, but it will all depend on what time it is. I don't have 24 hour homecare for my mom so I have to be home by 7:30 PM. :shucks: I don't see any time on the website, just price.