The New "Mini" Coffer

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
I visited the Saks in Houston about two weekends ago and dropped by the Miu Miu concession stand. As I was skimming through the new collection, there they were, the new "Mini" Coffers in blue and black. This size is a lot smaller than the previous season's mini coffer and it comes in so many bright colors.

Here are the photos for the black, green, pink, and yellow, and I also included the modeling pic of me with the blue (I'm about 5'4). The Saks did not have pink, green, and yellow in store at that time, but boy o boy, all the colors were simply gorgeous! I love the green and yellow and I'm not even a green/yellow person. The SA Daphne was super nice. She told me this style just came out in fall of 2014 and there was not an official name for it. I think it's absolutely adorable, and I cannot decide which color I like the most.

RT0361_N88_F0002__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0089__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0029__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0377__.JPG

IMG_0201_1.JPG

I visited the Saks in Houston about two weekends ago and dropped by the Miu Miu concession stand. As I was skimming through the new collection, there they were, the new "Mini" Coffers in blue and black. This size is a lot smaller than the previous season's mini coffer and it comes in so many bright colors.

Here are the photos for the black, green, pink, and yellow, and I also included the modeling pic of me with the blue (I'm about 5'4). The Saks did not have pink, green, and yellow in store at that time, but boy o boy, all the colors were simply gorgeous! I love the green and yellow and I'm not even a green/yellow person. The SA Daphne was super nice. She told me this style just came out in fall of 2014 and there was not an official name for it. I think it's absolutely adorable, and I cannot decide which color I like the most.

View attachment 2891490

View attachment 2891491

View attachment 2891492

View attachment 2891493

View attachment 2891494

It's the perfect crossbody for you!!! Did you get one?

E x

No I did not get one. I've already bought two bags since Christmas and both are messengers, so I'm trying to be good :P But I'm very tempted.

The actually size of the mini Coffer is super tiny. I'll try to see how much it can hold next time when I visit the Saks.

The bag looks cute on you! So does the moustache. :P

Will the bag fit more than an iPhone tho?

Thank you! I was just being silly :shame:

I think it will most likely hold an iphone (6 maybe but not 6+), a medium size wallet, keys, and a small coin pouch/card case. I'll definitely find out more next time when I visit Saks.

Thanks for the info, I wonder if it is sold online too......can't seem to find it...
Lucky you get to check it out in person...:smile:

You're welcome! I don't think they're sold out online, chances are, they never have this style online to begin with since it's still very new. Also when I visited the stand-alone boutique inside the Houston Galleria, I did not see this style at all, it was only at the concession stand inside the Saks. It doesn't make sense why that is ...:shrugs:

Hopefully they'll have it online soon.