The New "Mini" Coffer

1. I visited the Saks in Houston about two weekends ago and dropped by the Miu Miu concession stand. As I was skimming through the new collection, there they were, the new "Mini" Coffers in blue and black. This size is a lot smaller than the previous season's mini coffer and it comes in so many bright colors.

Here are the photos for the black, green, pink, and yellow, and I also included the modeling pic of me with the blue (I'm about 5'4). The Saks did not have pink, green, and yellow in store at that time, but boy o boy, all the colors were simply gorgeous! I love the green and yellow and I'm not even a green/yellow person. The SA Daphne was super nice. She told me this style just came out in fall of 2014 and there was not an official name for it. I think it's absolutely adorable, and I cannot decide which color I like the most.

RT0361_N88_F0002__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0089__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0029__.JPG

RT0361_N88_F0377__.JPG

IMG_0201_1.JPG

2. they are adorable! did you get one?

3. It's the perfect crossbody for you!!! Did you get one?

E x

4. No I did not get one. I've already bought two bags since Christmas and both are messengers, so I'm trying to be good :P But I'm very tempted.

The actually size of the mini Coffer is super tiny. I'll try to see how much it can hold next time when I visit the Saks.

5. Ooohhhh! Love the Blue....How much is it and what are the dimensions?

6. I think the blue might just well be my favorite. The bag is 3.5 inches in width, 8.5 inches in length, and 10.5 inches in height including handle. The price is $1390. HTH.

7. The bag looks cute on you! So does the moustache. :P

Will the bag fit more than an iPhone tho?

8. Thank you! I was just being silly :shame:

I think it will most likely hold an iphone (6 maybe but not 6+), a medium size wallet, keys, and a small coin pouch/card case. I'll definitely find out more next time when I visit Saks.

9. Thanks for the info, I wonder if it is sold online too......can't seem to find it...
    Lucky you get to check it out in person...:smile:

10. You're welcome! I don't think they're sold out online, chances are, they never have this style online to begin with since it's still very new. Also when I visited the stand-alone boutique inside the Houston Galleria, I did not see this style at all, it was only at the concession stand inside the Saks. It doesn't make sense why that is ...:shrugs:

Hopefully they'll have it online soon.

11. Super cute. I love the green...but I don't know what to do with a bag that small. I have a Miu Miu coin purse cross body already...used it once!

12. The mini coffer is so cute...

13. I am a big fan of the mini coffer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice