Thanks to Megs, this came in the mail...

Thank you everyone for your kind words. Megs (and Vlad too) are really the nicest people. She picked up the piggy and sent it on its way even before I mailed her my cheque! :yes:

And yes, myindulgence (clever you), I am born in the lunar year of the boar (pig). Well, now you can guess my age, LOL :shame:.

For those who are not familiar with Chinese astrology, there are altogether 12 animal signs in one complete lunar cycle of 12 years. In chronological order they are : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Boar.

Incidentally, this is the year of the Boar, so people who are born under this sign would be turning (or already turned) 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 etc years of age.

And yes, myindulgence (clever you), I am born in the lunar year of the boar (pig). Well, now you can guess my age, LOL :shame:.

For those who are not familiar with Chinese astrology, there are altogether 12 animal signs in one complete lunar cycle of 12 years. In chronological order they are : Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and Boar.

Incidentally, this is the year of the Boar, so people who are born under this sign would be turning (or already turned) 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 etc years of age.

;) I just had a hunch since being a Monkey, I also keep an eye out for unique "monkeys"....but, unfortunately (or fortunate for my funds!), most monkey items are nowhere near as cute as your piggies!

Looks like you'll have to update your "what's in your bv" pic!

Happy for you, MsP,.... they are so adorable! I'm from the year of the rabbits, but my husband is a piggy too! Hmmm, I would like to have the piggy charm on my phone (a symbol of keeping DH near always!).

Happy for you, MsP,.... they are so adorable! I'm from the year of the rabbits, but my husband is a piggy too!

Thanks mlbags. According to chinese folklore, those who are born in the year of pig tend to have a good and prosperous life! :yes: ;)

Hmmm, I would like to have the piggy charm on my phone (a symbol of keeping DH near always!).

I know how you feel, DH is a tiger but there's no BV tiger. :sad:

Happy for you, MsP,.... they are so adorable! I'm from the year of the rabbits, but my husband is a piggy too! Hmmm, I would like to have the piggy charm on my phone (a symbol of keeping DH near always!).

Thanks mlbags. According to chinese folklore, those who are born in the year of pig tend to have a good and prosperous life! :yes: ;)

Great, so I tag on as a passenger on my good and prosperous Piggy hubby ... and got a BV Roma !!! :P