New Signature Stripe Tote..does anyone

I have it, it comes in brown and jacquard signature much like the reversible tote, but with a legacy striped lining.It is nice with the matching wallet and light. It also comes in a dark denim, unlike the Carly denim, very indigo with a blue stripe and brown distressed straps. I had been concerned about the fuzz on the dyed denim and the slight cut on the strap, but I will fix that today, as either an exchange or replacement. They are both lovely.

The only new color released is denim. So, nothing spectacular. I hope they bring punch back next spring.
I saw the new Chocolate/Brown Sig Stripe Tote yesterday at Dillards. It looks JUST LIKE the other "older" version with the Sig Jaquard fabric and the dark brown/chocolate stripe with LEGACY STRIPE LINING....SUPER PRETTY!!!

Thanks so much ladies..I want the parchment and the matching accordian wallet..does anyone if they are reversible still, I was kind of assuming not because of the legacy lining..

If you search for "stripe" on the website it brings up a picture of the tote with a red colored stripe! But when you click on it, its not available as a color option. I really want one of the satchels, but I would hate to buy it in the brown and have it come out in some gorgeous color I have to have.