FINALLY I got a ......

just_jill325

is a Mommy!!!!
O.G.
Oct 1, 2006
WALLET!!!!! :yahoo:

after a lot of debate, options, pros and cons I finally found one that is perfect for me!!! Monogram Groom Pochette Wallet!!!!

many of you know i really wanted the zipy wallet b/c of all the compartments and I have a lot of cards/papers that I carry. But after I got my agenda and cles I had less cards in my wallet and after looking at the pochette style wallet, I knew it was the style for me. I particularly like the newer style with the 10 CC slots with 4 in front, and 6 in back. I can put the cards I use everday in the front, and others in the back. Also, another great thing is, that I don't like to carry a lot of cash with me, and when I do, the zippered coin compartment can also fit bills so I can "hide" them in there!

one more thing, my passport fits in there too, so that's another convenient thing. This wallet is actually pretty big and I think a zipppy wallet would've been HUUUGE!

anyway, I love love loooove :heart: it. And the red interior!!

here's pics!

Attachments

• DSC03826.JPG
    DSC03826.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC03828.JPG
    DSC03828.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC03829.JPG
    DSC03829.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC03830.JPG
    DSC03830.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 101
Congrats on your purchase!!!! I just bought the same wallet in the basic monogram line a few weeks ago. It's my favorite wallet ever. Plus LV wallets tend to be super durable so you can plan on using it for years to come. Enjoy!