???Fall Bags Not Coming In Until September???

I had a call from my SA at Harvey Nichs and she told me the new collection would be arriving mid-June :shrugs:

You guys in the US usually get them a little bit before us in the UK I think :confused1:

The "pre-collection" appears in stores in early June. The more *anticipated* colors (Marigold/Jaune, Violet/Grape & Terre di Sienne) are part of the Fall/Winter Collection which (I've been told) will not be in stores until mid-September!!!

That's why I pre-ordered my bag; I would miss out as I'm always overseas from mid-Sept to mid-Oct.

A sa at LVR told me today that they are waiting the shipment of the new collection for mid-june but she wasn't so sure if it will be the pre-collection or the collection she maybe will phone me on monday and she will tell me about the arrive of grape bags. I will le you know wath I'll discover...

Pre collection: Early June (the shipment is on going for the next 3 months after that).

COLLECTION: last week of July til last week of August

HOLIDAY: October - November (no waitlist yet)

what are ocean, creme and pine - pre-collection or fall collection? Anyone know?

From a Bal email:

The new colors for pre-collection are:
Sienna- a warm medium brown with reddish undertones.
Ocean- true medium royal blue.
Dark Olive- dark, deep olive green.
Paprika- exactly like the spice, an intense orangey red.
Tomato- a true tomato red, not too intense, very pretty.
Steel- dark charcoal grey, very true in tone.
Creme-Ivory, not white.

Collection colors are:
Pine- very dark green, like a pine tree.
Grape- the perfect dark purple, true with no variance
Cinnamon- very dark brown, warm undertones, like the spice.
Marigold- beautiful warm yellow, like a mustard yellow, not bright, but
warm.
Oatmeal- light beige/brown. a bit darker than last season's Sandstone.

The "pre-collection" appears in stores in early June. The more *anticipated* colors (Marigold/Jaune, Violet/Grape & Terre di Sienne) are part of the Fall/Winter Collection which (I've been told) will not be in stores until mid-September!!!

That's why I pre-ordered my bag; I would miss out as I'm always overseas from mid-Sept to mid-Oct.

Yep, this is exactly what I heard too. Thanks CJ